The Infowars/Alex Jones Megathread - Infowars supplements loaded with lead
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:39:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Infowars/Alex Jones Megathread - Infowars supplements loaded with lead
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Infowars/Alex Jones Megathread - Infowars supplements loaded with lead  (Read 2440 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 13, 2017, 02:19:29 AM »
« edited: October 21, 2017, 08:42:59 AM by Shadows »

ALEX JONES (HOST):  I was told this by high level sources after [Ronald] Reagan was shot in his first year in office when he was acting like Trump, and doing the right things, that he never really recovered. They gave him cold blood, and his transfusion that causes brain damage. It’s known that most presidents end up getting drugged. Small dosages of sedatives till they build it up, Trump’s such a bull he hasn’t fully understood it yet.

But I’ve talked to people and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged. I’ve talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. So notice, “Oh, he’s mentally ill. Oh, he’s got Alzheimer’s.” They isolate him then you start slowly building up the dose, but instead of titrating it like poison, like venom of a cobra, or a rattlesnake, or a water moccasin where you build it up slowly so that you get a immunity to it, you’re building it slowly so the person doesn’t notice it.

The president’s about two months into being covertly drugged. Now I’m risking my life, by the way, tell you all this. The information you’re going to get today is super dangerous. In fact, I’m tempted just to let it out now so they don’t cut the show off or something before this goes out. I mean this is the kind of thing that gets you killed. They drug presidents because the power structure wants a puppet. The president needs his blood tested by an outside physician he trusts.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a12222847/alex-jones-trump-drug-diet-coke/

Jones followed this up with an interview with self-proclaimed “political insider” Roger Stone, who echoed Jones’ concerns that Trump is being drugged and citing sources from inside the failing lie factory at The New York Times who told him Trump “seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations.” He added, “to me this is a tip off that he may be being medicated.” The culprit? “Is General [John] Kelly above this? No,” according to Stone.

http://www.avclub.com/alex-jones-is-pretty-sure-someones-drugging-trumps-diet-1803818939

Didn't know Gen. Kelly liked drugging Trump
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 02:31:43 AM »

If John Kelly is drugging Trump then all I have to say is not all heros wear caps
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 01:28:57 PM »

Ronald Reagan never acted like Trump. Let's stop with the revisionism.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 01:38:04 PM »

Yeah, he acted far worse.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 02:08:55 PM »

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 11:33:07 AM »

That report came after Politico previously report that Kelly was involved in a “fake news crackdown” as he tries to keep the commander-in-chief, who’s prone to Twitter-outbursts, from filling his head with Jones’ nonsense. “WH Chief of Staff John Kelly is now blocking Infowars articles and other non-mainstream news outlets from appearing on President Trump’s desk as he controls the official flow of information to the president. We warned you that the deep state would try to isolate the president from his support base …” Trump claimed during last year’s campaign that Hillary Clinton and President Obama “were the founders of ISIS,” picking up a message that Jones pounded out on Infowars. Trump also picked up Jones’ false claim that “millions of people” voted illegally in the November presidential election.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/08/25/chief-staff-john-kelly-trying-stop-trump-reading-infowars

Mr. Jones‘ “Final Proof” video had garnered over 380,000 views as of Friday afternoon. “Since the early days of the Obama administration, citizens across the board have studied videos and photos of Michelle Obama, and said, ‘That is a man,’” Mr. Jones said in the video. “Now, I’m not saying that Michelle Obama is a tranny,” he said. “And I don’t hate trannies, I’m a libertarian. But we have famous photos of her where it appears she has a large bulge in her pants.” The 12-minute video contains no proof of the host’s claim, but repeatedly references an old clip of late comedienne Joan Rivers jokingly calling Mrs. Obama “a transgender” along with recent video of the former first lady “enhanced” by InfoWars. “It doesn’t look like a cellphone in her pants — in her dress. It looks like a cucumber or something,” Mr. Jones says of the footage.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/25/chelsea-clinton-spars-alex-jones-over-ludicrous-mi/
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 11:40:17 AM »

Reagan never childishly attacked his enemies like trump does ,was way way smarter than trump ,and had way better policies.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 01:30:34 PM »

I'm still struggling to figure out what's the purpose of Alex Jones' existence.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 01:56:35 PM »

This is the first time I've read a Santander post and thought "that sounds like something my mom would say."
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 04:15:03 PM »

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 04:20:26 PM »

Deplorables want to hear hate speech and conspiracy theories
Alex Jones feeds deplorables hate speech and conspiracy theories
Alex Jones makes money from ad revenue, giving him incentive to continue hate speech and conspiracy theories

It seems pretty simple to me. The market at work, supply and demand, etc.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 04:21:42 PM »

Deplorables want to hear hate speech and conspiracy theories
Alex Jones feeds deplorables hate speech and conspiracy theories
Alex Jones makes money from ad revenue, giving him incentive to continue hate speech and conspiracy theories

It seems pretty simple to me. The market at work, supply and demand, etc.

We also buy Brain Force to make us smart. Smiley
i4indyguy
Rookie
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 04:41:17 PM »

The text in the OP could be the most unhinged crackpot nonsense I have ever heard come out of that mans mouth. Holy smokes is that ever some toxic paranoia.

Kids, "Don't do drugs M'kay."
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 05:36:51 PM »

Trump's been taking Super Male Vitality.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 05:53:43 PM »

Damn this is a personalized marketing message to Trump, isn't it?

"President Trump, you need some Survival Shield X-2, which is chemically proven to fight off the effects of Deep State Derp Drugs"
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »

if Trump is being drugged now, he's been drugged all his life *jus sayin*
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 06:12:42 PM »

Alex Jones is and always will be, in the words of Stephen King, a coke-snorting asshole.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 06:22:14 PM »

Selling supplements
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 08:43:56 AM »

The most passionate man in the world on the topic of frogs’ sexuality is very concerned about what our government slips into our bodies, even if he doesn’t care about what his own company does. Per Gizmodo: Besides this Neanderthal Pre-Human Drink Powder, another supplement called Myco-ZX, advertised as “potent herbs and enzymes” intended for the “detoxification of yeast and undesirable fungal organisms,” was also determined to have high levels of lead, according to an independent testing by watchdog group the Center for Environmental Health, the findings of which InfoWars has itself based articles on prior.

According to the CEH, which purchased the samples tested directly from the InfoWars online shop, “People who take the Myco-ZX product would ingest more than six times the daily limit for lead under California law.” Those taking Caveman True Paleo would ingest twice the Californian daily lead limit.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/10/alex-jones-infowars-supplements-are-loaded-with-le.html
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 09:46:34 AM »

Makes perfect sense. Poison people with lead to make them stupid, so they'll keep listening to his stupid show and buy his stupid stuff.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 02:43:43 PM »

Alex Jones is the supreme con-man, who managed to monetize massively conspiracy theory and extremism and turn it into an industry.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2017, 03:12:49 PM »
« Edited: October 22, 2017, 03:16:35 PM by Santander »

Alex Jones is the supreme con-man, who managed to monetize massively conspiracy theory and extremism and turn it into an industry.

His supplements are expensive, but they are what he says they are. I'm drinking some Caveman right now. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies