(((LLR)))/Wells 2017: A More Perfect Union!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:02:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  (((LLR)))/Wells 2017: A More Perfect Union!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: (((LLR)))/Wells 2017: A More Perfect Union!  (Read 1134 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 05:12:03 PM »

Thank you LLR for that wonderful plan for Atlasia. It is so obvious that this is what we need in order to save the world. I hope others realize this too.

Let us not pollute the land where we are. Bloodshed pollutes the land too, and reconciliation cannot be made for land which has been polluted, except by the blood of the polluter. Let us not defile the land where we live and where the Lord lives, for the Lord dwells among all of us. As it is written, whoever keeps the fig tree will eat its fruit. And the nations are angry, and his wrath is coming, and the time of the dead that they should be judged, and that he will destroy them which destroy the Earth.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2017, 05:24:30 PM »

I can see the headlines now:

Good luck to the elderly and diabetics who depend on temperature control and refrigeration to survive.

Hurricane knocks out power? Go to prison for using a gas generator.

All private cars, perhaps the most important step in achieving social mobility, now worthless.

80% of West Virginians now on Welfare, counties depopulated by more than half.

Bye bye small farms, hello massive corporate factory farms who can afford new equipment.

Massive ozone-like hole opened in Federal Budget.

OPEC gains even more foreign influence; announce embargo against Israel and allies.

Scientists estimate new energy policies MAY have a modest impact on the atmosphere in about 50 years, assuming China and India also abandon fossil fuels overnight.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »

What are your plans for Joe and Jane Lunchbucket?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2017, 05:35:16 AM »

Thank you to everyone who gave us even a preference this weekend, means a lot y'all Kiss

Brownies for all!

Also, we won Nevada so I think that means we're officially better than Al Gore, right?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2017, 03:06:39 PM »

It was a huge, great honor to actually receive votes! xoxo

Despite the loss, I still encourage all the proletariats to rise up and - uh, I'm sorry, the teleprompter just broke. Anyway, what I was saying was that we should all promote a peaceful transition of power from fhtagn's first term to fhtagn's second term.

And to all the winners of the night, congratulations! Especially to Siren and Lok.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies