Rpryor03 for House of Commons: Committed to Fremont
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:50:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rpryor03 for House of Commons: Committed to Fremont
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rpryor03 for House of Commons: Committed to Fremont  (Read 514 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 06, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »
« edited: November 16, 2017, 11:40:51 PM by rpryor03 »

Rpryor for House of Commons

Friends, Fremontians, Atlasians, lend me your ears. Today, I am declaring my candidacy for Fremont House of Commons in the upcoming elections. For those of you that might not know me, my name is rpryor and I am a proud member of the Citizens Party. I've been around in a lot of positions, from regional assemblies, to the Cabinet, to being CJO of the Northeast, to being Secretary of Federal Elections, Game Moderator, Senator, Vice President, and I have had the honor of being Fremont's Emergency Commissioner for the last 11 months. I am committed to the success of this region and of Atlasia as a whole. My platform is based around a set of principles that I hold. They are:

GOOD GOVERNANCE
I commit to work to ensure Fremont and Atlasia succeed, no matter the personal cost. I commit to working together with my fellow MPs and finding common sense solutions.

FINANCIAL SAFETY

I commit to ensuring that Fremont's finances are healthy and our markets and businesses are thriving. I commit to working to create and keep a balanced budget.

A PLACE FOR US ALL
I commit to helping to make Fremont a place where we live out the motto of my Alma Mater, "Behold how good and how pleasant it is when brethren dwell together in unity!" I commit to ensure that we continue to have a distinct regional identity.

OUR PLACE FOR US ALL
I commit to transforming Fremont into an environmentally friendly region, starting with our regional facilities. I commit to legislate our nonrenewable energy use down.

From Hawaii to Iowa, from Alaska to Ulster, our region has the greatest potential out of all of them in Atlasia. We are named for John C. Frémont, an explorer, politician, and veteran. Frémont's story of always moving forward should inspire us. We should be and can be and will be a region at work. That is my main commitment: I will help make Fremont a region at work! Thank you, and Dave Bless Atlasia!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 11:22:59 PM »

Endorsed for 3rd pref (behind the feds but ahead of labor/peace people)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 12:14:52 AM »

Endorsed, my friend!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 01:43:14 PM »

Endorsed!
DFL

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 02:46:54 PM »

Endorsed! Hope to serve with you in the Commons!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 03:52:56 PM »

Endorsed.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 11:49:22 PM »

Friends, I will be answering some commonly asked questions about certain positions of mine relating to terror. However, today is a day not to be political but to offer our sincerest prayers for the victims of the attack in Minnesota and to pray for the families and friends of the perpetrator of such attack and the planners of the failed attack in Los Angeles, as well as for our whole world.

Eternal God, in whose perfect kingdom no sword is drawn but the sword of righteousness, no strength known but the strength of love: So mightily spread abroad your Spirit, that all peoples may be gathered under the banner of the Prince of Peace, as children of one Father; to whom be dominion and glory, now and for ever. Amen. ("For Peace", The Book of Common Prayer, 1979)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 02:06:15 PM »

Do you know that we already have a huge budget surplus?
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 12:00:29 AM »

Some Quick Thoughts About Fighting Terror

Yesterday, I promised that I would offer some thoughts about my political beliefs relating to terror. The core of my beliefs is that it is the responsibility of the federal government to lead a nationwide fight against terror. However, Fremont, Lincoln, and the South all share an onus to support the federal government and work together. I call on our President to amend Executive Order 40-001 to add all three governors (or their appointees) to the NSC to ensure sharing of information between regions and that, in the case of domestic terrorism, that regions and the government are able to work together easily.

As an MP, I will ensure that Fremont works with the federal government to support legal and ethical terror surveillance programs and that we create a culture of information sharing and cooperating with both the South and Lincoln.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 01:10:02 AM »

Congratulations on your return to Parliament!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »

Rpryor, congratulations! You'll do a great work.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies