Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:33:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)  (Read 4259 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2017, 02:25:55 PM »

I've never had to pretend to be Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley to get anywhere in this game. I wonder whose reputation would take more of a hit? I've also already done everything I wanted so...
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2017, 02:27:50 PM »

I've never had to pretend to be Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley to get anywhere in this game. I wonder whose reputation would take more of a hit? I've also already done everything I wanted so...
pls, everyone knows I just get things done, I don't have to play Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley either, people see me as a #shadypartyboss these days, just like they see you the same way, though I don't think I've ever publicly backstabbed anyone, wanna be the first? I've been in pretty much every position, hit me.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »

Just to make sure it doesn't get buried in page 2.....

So, I hope you'll stop your "omg fhtagn used to be labor" attacks now:

(oh yes I screenshotted just in case as well)
Lumine, I am sad to say that I must revoke my 2nd preference endorsements due to the vp pick, although I should've known this would've happened given rpryor tries to beg and steal his way into every possible position. If you had a chance of winning before, it is now down to 0.0% flat. Rpryor has been wholly inactive for several months now, I mean he wasn't even active as VP. BTW, what either of you probably don't know is that the position of VP is vastly different than back in January, if you are an inactive VP now you WILL be forced out. The position of VP is basically just as much, if not more work than either the Speaker of the House or the Senate PPT now, you must be heavily involved in congress. I also find it funny that the person who went to Labor because they thought "Wulfric is a disrespected joke and you are stupid for running him for Senate" is trying to lecture us about right wing politics, the same person who voted for Adam in a highly competitive Presidential race (well I guess we have that in common, if Adam were the labor nominee and Rpryor were the right wing nominee, I would vote for Adam!). I don't know what could possibly be passing through your head Lumine, in thinking that Rpryor as VP would serve to make Atlasia an any better place than it is now. Well, maybe this is your way of trying to destroy bicameralism by making it not work, after all a VP Rpryor would quite literally grind congress to a halt and make quite a case for your argument. I guess when you asked me "Isn't the game virtually dead?" a few weeks ago, I should've just said yes instead of arguing for the game, maybe then you wouldn't have made these odd choices since you actually seemed to think the game was "dead" even though we have record membership and activity.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2017, 02:33:12 PM »

pls, everyone knows I just get things done, I don't have to play Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley either, people see me as a #shadypartyboss these days, just like they see you the same way, though I don't think I've ever publicly backstabbed anyone, wanna be the first? I've been in pretty much every position, hit me.

But you had to pretend to be one to get there, which is so sad and most of the reason I have issues with you and a handful of others - for building your career on a bed of lies and opportunism (the easy way out)!

But I'm sorry you thought I was addressing you - typo on my part (should've said Nice Girl FF - there goes my sexism again!).
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2017, 02:35:10 PM »

But you had to pretend to be one to get there, which is so sad and most of the reason I have issues with you and a handful of others - for building your career on a bed of lies and opportunism (the easy way out)!

But I'm sorry you thought I was addressing you - typo on my part (should've said Nice Girl FF - there goes my sexism again!).
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2017, 02:38:31 PM »

rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2017, 02:39:49 PM »

Yankee opposes me having voted for Adam Griffin, yet supports a President who voted for NeverAgain in February? That's what I call:

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2017, 02:40:50 PM »

Yankee opposes me having voted for Adam Griffin, yet supports a President who voted for NeverAgain in February? That's what I call:

That's the best ya got? Amateur hour is over,  RpryorAdamlover
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2017, 02:41:26 PM »

(should've said Nice Girl FF - there goes my sexism again!).

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2017, 02:42:06 PM »

OMFG I lost that for the longest, I am so glad people still have it saved!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2017, 02:45:22 PM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2017, 02:47:37 PM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2017, 02:49:22 PM »

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »

Oh, and to those trying to give poor innocent rpryor a hard time for voting for me in October 2016, it's important to remember that I won like one-third (or more?) of the conservative vote in that election. It was an absolute barnstorming, shit-slamming, domination election among a 60% conservative electorate.

And the Federalists lost in large part because they ran a generic candidate who nobody really asked for and who was far too much of an ideological wishy-washy to keep the party in check. Live and learn!

You didn't run for President in October 2016. Blair and I did!

You are confusing October 2015 which I didn't cite, with February 2016, which I did. and confusing Cris with Leinad.

You only beat Leinad by like 5 votes in that February 2016, the right was largely unified. I think the dementia is kicking in there old man. 
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2017, 02:52:58 PM »

I don't suppose I could ask you take this outside this campaign thread?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2017, 02:56:25 PM »

I cannot see the picture, I get something about third party hosting disabled on Photobucket. What is this what even is this? Can I fix this error somehow? I have seen it a lot.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2017, 03:04:14 PM »

Oh, and to those trying to give poor innocent rpryor a hard time for voting for me in October 2016, it's important to remember that I won like one-third (or more?) of the conservative vote in that election. It was an absolute barnstorming, shit-slamming, domination election among a 60% conservative electorate.

And the Federalists lost in large part because they ran a generic candidate who nobody really asked for and who was far too much of an ideological wishy-washy to keep the party in check. Live and learn!

You didn't run for President in October 2016. Blair and I did!

You are confusing October 2015 which I didn't cite, with February 2016, which I did. and confusing Cris with Leinad.

You only beat Leinad by like 5 votes in that February 2016, the right was largely unified. I think the dementia is kicking in there old man.  

Oh dear lord Yankee are you really trying to make your point based on a typo?

No, I was talking about Cris and October 20165 - sorry to have triggered you! I honestly thought I lost rpryor's vote in February 2016 but I must have been thinking of somebody else.  

But now that you mention it, I beat Leinad in February 2016 by 5 - yes - but the electorate was closer to 65% conservative then. Truly amazing - if not more than October 2015! I fought off primary challenges and nobody - nobody - thought I was going to win re-election.

Maybe I should go back through the rolls and see how many other Federalists and conservatives should be permanently disqualified from running from office based on their votes in October 2015 and February 2016 then!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2017, 03:34:22 PM »

A Strong Defense Policy

Press Release: Former President Lumine spoke today about his plans for defense policy, noting the need to achieve a quick end to the War in Korea and raise the defense budget:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2017, 04:59:23 PM »

Nobody is suggesting that voting for you should disqualify a Federalist from running for office. Now if they want to run as being more-conservative-than-thou after having done so, of course they are going to be called out for it.

But I'm pretty sure that is exactly what just happened above?

Surely you of all people can remember that the elections to which Old Man Yankee et al are referring were largely depolarized affairs, centered around saving this game from the destructive forces (including excessive regionalism!) that had plagued it for too long. Many people - including one-third of conservatives in October 2015 - voted for me because they understood that I was the best choice to ensure the radical forces were defeated and that game reform was successfully implemented - and they were right.

What's the excuse now?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »

Could people please stop hijacking this particular thread?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2017, 05:05:23 PM »

You'd be better off locking and starting a new thread, then locking that one quickly
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2017, 05:07:56 PM »

What the hell, I shall do so.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2017, 05:11:30 PM »

Nobody is suggesting that voting for you should disqualify a Federalist from running for office. Now if they want to run as being more-conservative-than-thou after having done so, of course they are going to be called out for it.

But I'm pretty sure that is exactly what just happened above?

Surely you of all people can remember that the elections to which Old Man Yankee et al are referring were largely depolarized affairs, centered around saving this game from the destructive forces (including excessive regionalism!) that had plagued it for too long. Many people - including one-third of conservatives in October 2015 - voted for me because they understood that I was the best choice to ensure the radical forces were defeated and that game reform was successfully implemented - and they were right.

What's the excuse now?

And two-thirds of conservatives voted against you because we didn't want a Labor President. For one of that one-third to be upset over the party nominating a Presidential candidate who does not have a sterling conservative record going back to the dawn of time is stunningly tone-deaf to those of us who did care about contesting the Presidency.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies