Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:36:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)  (Read 4263 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2017, 05:15:02 PM »

Nobody is suggesting that voting for you should disqualify a Federalist from running for office. Now if they want to run as being more-conservative-than-thou after having done so, of course they are going to be called out for it.

But I'm pretty sure that is exactly what just happened above?

Surely you of all people can remember that the elections to which Old Man Yankee et al are referring were largely depolarized affairs, centered around saving this game from the destructive forces (including excessive regionalism!) that had plagued it for too long. Many people - including one-third of conservatives in October 2015 - voted for me because they understood that I was the best choice to ensure the radical forces were defeated and that game reform was successfully implemented - and they were right.

What's the excuse now?

And two-thirds of conservatives voted against you because we didn't want a Labor President. For one of that one-third to be upset over the party nominating a Presidential candidate who does not have a sterling conservative record going back to the dawn of time is stunningly tone-deaf to those of us who did care about contesting the Presidency.

Well, if y'all get your way, you're basically about to elect another one - with an endorsement to boot!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies