Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:06:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Defense Policy)  (Read 4265 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: September 24, 2017, 06:18:55 PM »

who made their career over spilled milk and the fact that one (or more?!) people on the Right wanted to have sexy times with you.

maybe one day Adam, maybe one day, but dfwadamlover will never ever be canon Wink

Anyways, endorsed for 2nd preference, I really would consider 1st preferencing if fhtagn was not in the race (that's because of policies, which if anyone actually bothered to research would know that she has moved pretty rapidly to the right mostly due to life factors, among other thing and is now in the same realm as me, except possibly to my right), that being said, good luck!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 02:02:20 PM »

Lumine, I am sad to say that I must revoke my 2nd preference endorsements due to the vp pick, although I should've known this would've happened given rpryor tries to beg and steal his way into every possible position. If you had a chance of winning before, it is now down to 0.0% flat. Rpryor has been wholly inactive for several months now, I mean he wasn't even active as VP. BTW, what either of you probably don't know is that the position of VP is vastly different than back in January, if you are an inactive VP now you WILL be forced out. The position of VP is basically just as much, if not more work than either the Speaker of the House or the Senate PPT now, you must be heavily involved in congress. I also find it funny that the person who went to Labor because they thought "Wulfric is a disrespected joke and you are stupid for running him for Senate" is trying to lecture us about right wing politics, the same person who voted for Adam in a highly competitive Presidential race (well I guess we have that in common, if Adam were the labor nominee and Rpryor were the right wing nominee, I would vote for Adam!). I don't know what could possibly be passing through your head Lumine, in thinking that Rpryor as VP would serve to make Atlasia an any better place than it is now. Well, maybe this is your way of trying to destroy bicameralism by making it not work, after all a VP Rpryor would quite literally grind congress to a halt and make quite a case for your argument. I guess when you asked me "Isn't the game virtually dead?" a few weeks ago, I should've just said yes instead of arguing for the game, maybe then you wouldn't have made these odd choices since you actually seemed to think the game was "dead" even though we have record membership and activity.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 02:08:29 PM »

So, I hope you'll stop your "omg fhtagn used to be labor" attacks now:

(oh yes I screenshotted just in case as well)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 02:25:03 PM »

Various and hilarious concern-trollings and mirror-holdings from a well-known crypto-fascist

Do you want PMs and logs to get leaked? Because that's how PMs and logs get leaked.

There's a very concrete paper trail and/or multiple people witness to conversations for everything I've said here - and don't think for a second that I was dumb enough not to consider people yelling "FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT - SEXISM!" (as if some Constitution Party avatar cares, lol) and would actually say anything that I have said without plenty of actual backup in existence.

If at any point during my heyday there had been some male running for President who had been wooing, flirting with and taking advantage of one bigger fish after another to expedite their political career in Fantasyland, I'd be calling it out then, too - happily! It just never happened! Plenty of relationships have existed over the years here, but not in this context.

But anyway, as the Olds should accurately testify (if they're being honest!), I never go for the jugular with a knife made out of aluminium foil in my hand. I can't help it everybody is always messaging me, sharing content and telling me what's going on here, even after I've clearly walked away from here. Everything can be formally dug up and published in due time if the alternative is to accuse me of being a sexist and/or a liar.
I have plenty of logs and such too, wanna dance?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 02:27:50 PM »

I've never had to pretend to be Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley to get anywhere in this game. I wonder whose reputation would take more of a hit? I've also already done everything I wanted so...
pls, everyone knows I just get things done, I don't have to play Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley either, people see me as a #shadypartyboss these days, just like they see you the same way, though I don't think I've ever publicly backstabbed anyone, wanna be the first? I've been in pretty much every position, hit me.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »

Just to make sure it doesn't get buried in page 2.....

So, I hope you'll stop your "omg fhtagn used to be labor" attacks now:

(oh yes I screenshotted just in case as well)
Lumine, I am sad to say that I must revoke my 2nd preference endorsements due to the vp pick, although I should've known this would've happened given rpryor tries to beg and steal his way into every possible position. If you had a chance of winning before, it is now down to 0.0% flat. Rpryor has been wholly inactive for several months now, I mean he wasn't even active as VP. BTW, what either of you probably don't know is that the position of VP is vastly different than back in January, if you are an inactive VP now you WILL be forced out. The position of VP is basically just as much, if not more work than either the Speaker of the House or the Senate PPT now, you must be heavily involved in congress. I also find it funny that the person who went to Labor because they thought "Wulfric is a disrespected joke and you are stupid for running him for Senate" is trying to lecture us about right wing politics, the same person who voted for Adam in a highly competitive Presidential race (well I guess we have that in common, if Adam were the labor nominee and Rpryor were the right wing nominee, I would vote for Adam!). I don't know what could possibly be passing through your head Lumine, in thinking that Rpryor as VP would serve to make Atlasia an any better place than it is now. Well, maybe this is your way of trying to destroy bicameralism by making it not work, after all a VP Rpryor would quite literally grind congress to a halt and make quite a case for your argument. I guess when you asked me "Isn't the game virtually dead?" a few weeks ago, I should've just said yes instead of arguing for the game, maybe then you wouldn't have made these odd choices since you actually seemed to think the game was "dead" even though we have record membership and activity.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 02:35:10 PM »

I've never had to pretend to be Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley to get anywhere in this game. I wonder whose reputation would take more of a hit? I've also already done everything I wanted so...
pls, everyone knows I just get things done, I don't have to play Nice Guy FF Smiley Smiley either, people see me as a #shadypartyboss these days, just like they see you the same way, though I don't think I've ever publicly backstabbed anyone, wanna be the first? I've been in pretty much every position, hit me.

But you had to pretend to be one to get there, which is so sad and most of the reason I have issues with you and a handful of others - for building your career on a bed of lies and opportunism (the easy way out)!

But I'm sorry you thought I was addressing you - typo on my part (should've said Nice Girl FF - there goes my sexism again!).
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 02:40:50 PM »

Yankee opposes me having voted for Adam Griffin, yet supports a President who voted for NeverAgain in February? That's what I call:

That's the best ya got? Amateur hour is over,  RpryorAdamlover
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 02:47:37 PM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2017, 05:05:23 PM »

You'd be better off locking and starting a new thread, then locking that one quickly
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies