Will public opinion shift towards the NFL protests? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:19:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Will public opinion shift towards the NFL protests? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will it?
Yes

No, it'll stay the same

It'll only go more against them

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Will public opinion shift towards the NFL protests?  (Read 2442 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 26, 2017, 08:13:48 PM »

I tend to think it will stay the same over the long haul.  Americans complain about jocks, about owners, about publicly funded stadiums and arenas, but sports is their distraction.

Misguided SJWs in jockstrap being anti-American morons on national TV isn't going to get me to stop watching the game.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »

I would suggest that the one can be against Trump AND against the players' position on this issue.

This is an issue (as many are) where Trump's enemies have helped Trump made it all about Trump.  GOOD JOB!

My opinion on this issue wouldn't change if I had voted for Clinton.  These guys are wrong.  They are disrespectful of fans that have supported them, and given that Standing For The Anthem is a gesture of support for our Military (of which many fans have family members in its service), they are taking out their anger on the wrong folks.  If they really believe that America is a Deplorable Racist Nation without virtue, then I have no use for these folks, and neither does the majority of America under those circumstances.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 07:00:13 PM »

Don't the player contracts have some. clause that players are not supposed to do stuff that hurts the franchise? That is really the issue. The rest is noise. I frankly don't care what these hulks believe or think about anyway. Their appeal is their bodies and what they do with them, not their brains.

1) Yes

2) Much like Hollywood.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies