Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Epilogue)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:56:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Epilogue)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Epilogue)  (Read 4369 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 02:44:31 PM »

Adam how did you even get to be a party chair with such low energy?

She wasn't a #diehard green, I know you Hillary Supporters have trouble understanding that you nominated such a horrible person that people seek alternatives (and yes the Republicans also nominated a horrible person, who I happened to vote for) voting for Jill Stein does not make one a diehard green, child.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 02:47:38 PM »

<waits for deranged Adam rant>
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 02:47:55 PM »

She wasn't a #diehard green, I know you Hillary Supporters have trouble understanding that you nominated such a horrible person that people seek alternatives (and yes the Republicans also nominated a horrible person, who I happened to vote for) voting for Jill Stein does not make one a diehard green, child.

I gotta admit: trying to spin anti-Hillary sentiment as a common denominator to placate right-wing voters into supporting a left-winger in Fantasyland is a clever strategy!

But also remember that she could have just as easily voted for a third-party right-wing alternative if she was of common ideological convictions as most Feds (the only people who voted for Jill Stein were far-left voters and low-info voters who just hated Hillary and picked a rando).
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 02:48:41 PM »

I gotta admit: trying to spin anti-Hillary sentiment as a common denominator to placate right-wing voters into supporting a left-winger in Fantasyland is a clever strategy!

But also remember that she could have just as easily voted for a third-party right-wing alternative if she was of common ideological convictions as most Feds (the only people who voted for Jill Stein were far-left voters and low-info voters who just hated Hillary).
like who? Aleppo or EggMcMuffin?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 02:51:57 PM »

Side Note: I came back as a zombie voter and to harass you
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 02:52:08 PM »

But also remember that she could have just as easily voted for a third-party right-wing alternative if she was of common ideological convictions as most Feds (the only people who voted for Jill Stein were far-left voters and low-info voters who just hated Hillary).
like who? Aleppo or EggMcMuffin?

I mean, that's what most right-of-center people with ideological convictions did...? Wi-Fi Waves McGee wasn't a logically better choice there for a right-of-center person.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 02:53:05 PM »

I never said she was right of center lol, she was a bit to the left and has shifted a bit to the right, it hasn't been a race to the right or anything.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2017, 02:53:17 PM »

Oh sweetie, we all know who gets under whose skin better. Kiss
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2017, 02:53:52 PM »

I never said she was right of center lol, she was a bit to the left and has shifted a bit to the right, it hasn't been a race to the right or anything.

It feels like June 2017 all over again with that lie front-and-center!

Anyway, I'm done - not gonna completely derail another campaign thread here.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 02:54:31 PM »

Oh sweetie, we all know who gets under whose skin better. Kiss
one more thing though:
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2017, 03:47:39 PM »

I know that there hasn't been enough turnover in the rolls (even with your and DFW's machinations) for 90% of Federalists to prefer a left-winger over somebody with conservative principles in the primary - assuming they had actually had that choice.

#HollowVictory

Bless your little heart.

This pathetic attempt at splitting the Federalist vote is almost as sad as your failed attempts at proving that I'm still a far lefty who is faking their views.

It's hilarious, really.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2017, 06:17:33 PM by Vice President PiT »

Also aren't you like pushing 30? I never addressed PiT's ridiculous Myers-Briggs comments that "you evolved late" or whatever, but nobody in their late 20s suddenly goes from Jill Stein supporter to conservative in a matter of weeks LOL

None of us are claiming that President fhtagn became conservative in a matter of weeks. Her views now are distinctly centrist in nature (by her own admission in fact, which would be an odd thing to do if her goal were to dupe us into believing she is a conservative), as a result of a gradual evolution. This is just a strawman that you are trying to push, and people aren't buying it.

Also, your need to characterize my comments as ridiculous just goes to show that you can't handle the fact that you don't understand her psychology, or my psychology, or the Federalist Party's ethos for that matter.

(With my piece said, we really should stop cluttering Lumine's thread with arguments only tangentially related to his campaign.)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 09:17:40 PM »

Well, the Presidential Squad in full display! Some people must be getting a bit nervous to waste so much energy trying to discredit this campaign:

Madame President:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Indeed, when I heard Atlasia finally had its first female President (something I believe should have happened a long time ago) I was very pleased, and even more so that said President seemed to come from the right. I’ve even explained this before. Then I began to learn more facts, and my opinion soured dramatically.

Well, it’s more or less like this:

You became President after two sudden resignations, without a single ballot cast on your name, and after the Senate was reassured that the info that one of those resignations was on the way (leaked days before it actually happened) was not accurate, or that you had no knowledge of it. Add to that the fact that there were more Federalists more qualified to take office either as Vice-President or in case of Goldwater’s resignation (Yankee as Speaker, for example).

Other citizens have noted how the whole exercise (made worse into optics for me when I was told in no uncertain terms it was common knowledge you were very close to one of the Presidents who resigned) seems rather questionable as well, and I for one am not particularly convinced by the idea that two presidential resignations came out of nowhere and lead into a rather unexpected Presidency.

And well, perhaps I’m wrong! But the process seems questionable to me, to say the least.

Mr. Reactionary:

Thank you for dropping by, can I interest you in finding some more persuasive arguments relevant to this debate? I’ve never said the President should have held a special election or done nothing i office, and particularly, I would never call the Federalists stupid, so please do stop putting words in my mouth.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 09:18:28 PM »

And yes, I would appreciate it if matters unrelated to my campaign (such as whichever round dfw and Griffin are on their personal fight) were kept outside this thread.

Coming soon, a speech on the space program!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 09:39:39 PM »

You became President after two sudden resignations, without a single ballot cast on your name

That would have happened anyway, regardless of who it was. So you being upset about this is absolutely silly, especially your feelings about this towards me. Also something you should have known when you found out I became President. But it's clear how little you actually pay attention.

Add to that the fact that there were more Federalists more qualified to take office either as Vice-President or in case of Goldwater’s resignation (Yankee as Speaker, for example).

This point is irrelevant. Just because there exists someone who is arguably more qualified, does not make me unqualified. Try again.

and I for one am not particularly convinced by the idea that two presidential resignations came out of nowhere and lead into a rather unexpected Presidency. And well, perhaps I’m wrong! But the process seems questionable to me, to say the least.

You're free to think whatever you want about that, but you're absolutely wrong. Yes, I had intended to run in the October elections (and was planning to announce after the House elections), but I was not made aware of dfw's resignation until it was already set to happen, and it caught me just as much by surprise as it did everyone else. I fully intended to serve another term in the House

I would never call the Federalists stupid, so please do stop putting words in my mouth.

So it's an issue for people to put words in your mouth and assume things about you, but when you do the same towards me it's acceptable? And here I thought you were above hypocrisy.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 09:53:26 PM »

Hold on I'm lost on the narratives here...help me out...is fhtagn an evil mastermind who wanted to be president for a month or an empty suit who just does whatever her male colleagues command her? I'm confused...
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 10:00:10 PM »

Gah you're really taking these criticisms srsly "Miss 91% of the vote"

Hold on I'm lost on the narratives here...help me out...is fhtagn an evil mastermind who wanted to be president for a month or an empty suit who just does whatever her male colleagues command her? I'm confused...

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 10:33:15 PM »

Space Exploration

Press Release: Former President Lumine spoke today about his views on Space Exploration and the future of NASA, addresing the need to take a more ambitious approach towards space:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 10:54:48 PM »

Campaign Poster N°1:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2017, 10:55:34 PM »

Campaign Poster N°2:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2017, 10:56:21 PM »

Campaign Poster N°3:

rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 11:09:33 PM »

The Constitution

Press Release: Former Vice President  R. Pryor spoke today about the tickets view on the Constitution of Atlasia:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2017, 05:26:44 PM »

The Campaign Moves On, II

Survey Atlasia Poll: October Presidential Election:
If the election for President was today who would you vote for?

PM Harry S Truman (L-ND): 38.2%
Pres. Fhtagn (F-ME): 35.3%
Fmr. Pres. Lumine (I-UT): 20.6%
Frm. Rep. LLR (P-NY) 5.9%

Some very good news out of the latest Survey Atlasia poll, which shows our campaign as a very strong third with very real possibilities of making it to a final round, where all the bets would seem to be off. With the election approaching we'll be hard at work with other planks of the platform, and in the meantime, remember to follow the debate!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2017, 07:21:03 PM »

Endorsed! Lumine has the momentum!
Fmr. Representative Encke
Encke
United States

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2017, 07:26:32 PM »

PMRC/Atlasian Post Poll: October Presidential Election:
Of the following candidates, who would you vote for if the Presidential election was held today?

PM Harry S Truman (L-ND): 35.1%
Pres. Fhtagn (F-ME): 32.4%
Fmr. Pres. Lumine (I-UT): 27%
Other: 5.4%

Survey Atlasia Poll: October Presidential Election:
If the election for President was today who would you vote for?

PM Harry S Truman (L-ND): 38.2%
Pres. Fhtagn (F-ME): 35.3%
Fmr. Pres. Lumine (I-UT): 20.6%
Frm. Rep. LLR (P-NY) 5.9%

The backwards momentum, it would seem. Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies