Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Epilogue)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:04:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Epilogue)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Lumine/Rpryor for President/Vice-President (Epilogue)  (Read 4368 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2017, 07:29:56 PM »

Thank you, my good friend, onwards we go!

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2017, 09:53:02 PM »

Endorsed because you are a reformist and I like your game proposals. We need a President who doesn't believe all is fine. You have experience and have seen different situations over the years. You have leadership and can stand your ground facing political party goons who try to crush dissenting opinions. You are an Independent and can make decisions for the game without being blinded by party's interest. If elected I hope you remain Independent. Good luck and continue your campaign even if some try to disrupt your camapign thread.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2017, 09:41:38 PM »

Endorsed because you are a reformist and I like your game proposals. We need a President who doesn't believe all is fine. You have experience and have seen different situations over the years. You have leadership and can stand your ground facing political party goons who try to crush dissenting opinions. You are an Independent and can make decisions for the game without being blinded by party's interest. If elected I hope you remain Independent. Good luck and continue your campaign even if some try to disrupt your camapign thread.

Poirot, much appreciated! I am glad to welcome the support of a committed, truly independent voice such as yours.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2017, 09:46:12 PM »

Our Planet

Press Release: Former Vice President  R. Pryor spoke today about the tickets view on issues relating to the future of the planet:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2017, 08:48:04 AM »

Although I have not been active in Atlasia for quite some time, I was delighted when I read a little bit about the upcoming presidential election and heard you were running! A quick look at the other candidates suggests you are by far the only candidate who cares about the future of this game, and has the competence and integrity to enrich it in the future. Although we have had our fair share of disagreements over the past 5 years, I have never doubted these qualities. Count on my vote (if I am eligible!).
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2017, 12:54:24 AM »

Although I have not been active in Atlasia for quite some time, I was delighted when I read a little bit about the upcoming presidential election and heard you were running! A quick look at the other candidates suggests you are by far the only candidate who cares about the future of this game, and has the competence and integrity to enrich it in the future. Although we have had our fair share of disagreements over the past 5 years, I have never doubted these qualities. Count on my vote (if I am eligible!).

That you very much, Talleyrand! My sincere gratitude for those words!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2017, 02:26:49 AM »

I support my fellow Peace Party members and their ticket, but in the event that cookies and warm hugs aren't sufficient to take the country by storm...

I want to say that I'm very happy to endorse Lumine and RPryor for my 2nd preference. I don't usually give public endorsements, but I wanted you two to know that you have my total support. I'm really excited about some of your proposals, from constitutional reform, the space program, and the environment. I know from our time together in this game that you are passionate, pragmatic, and creative - and maybe most importantly, respectful of everyone regardless of their views. I think you are just the kind of leaders that Atlasia needs, and I would be super honored to call you my President and Vice President.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2017, 07:05:00 AM »

Endorsed.

There are so many good and active candidates, but Lumine is the leader that we need now. I've got the occasion to know him and to work with him multiple times. He's a great person, on both personal and political level.
He has strong leadership qualities, he'll always tell the truth. Not anyting is going well in Atlasia, and we need someone who recognizes that. I think that a debate about the necessity of a new game reform is a good thing, regardless of our opinion on that issue. Let's have a serious debate, various proposals, then the people will decide.
Lumine has a strong experience, and he is an Independent: he'll make decisions without being bounded to a party and this is a good thing for Atlasia.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »

Adam, from what I see here you've basically accused fhtang of whoring herself (that implication alone is being way out of line) in order to win in what is after all an obscure internet political situation.

This is messed up, dude. With all due respect, you're not some momma's basement dweller taking Atlasia or other internet business as the most serious deal going on in their lives. You're an accomplished man IRL. I know you're better than that.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2017, 06:22:17 PM »

I support my fellow Peace Party members and their ticket, but in the event that cookies and warm hugs aren't sufficient to take the country by storm...

I want to say that I'm very happy to endorse Lumine and RPryor for my 2nd preference. I don't usually give public endorsements, but I wanted you two to know that you have my total support. I'm really excited about some of your proposals, from constitutional reform, the space program, and the environment. I know from our time together in this game that you are passionate, pragmatic, and creative - and maybe most importantly, respectful of everyone regardless of their views. I think you are just the kind of leaders that Atlasia needs, and I would be super honored to call you my President and Vice President.

Endorsed.

There are so many good and active candidates, but Lumine is the leader that we need now. I've got the occasion to know him and to work with him multiple times. He's a great person, on both personal and political level.
He has strong leadership qualities, he'll always tell the truth. Not anyting is going well in Atlasia, and we need someone who recognizes that. I think that a debate about the necessity of a new game reform is a good thing, regardless of our opinion on that issue. Let's have a serious debate, various proposals, then the people will decide.
Lumine has a strong experience, and he is an Independent: he'll make decisions without being bounded to a party and this is a good thing for Atlasia.

Siren, Cris, your support is more touching than I could possibly say. I am honored and grateful to be able to stand with you today as the Presidential election draws nearer, let's make this New Dawn a reality!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2017, 11:52:49 PM »

After some thinking about all of the choices and such, re-endorsed for 2nd preference
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2017, 01:30:12 AM »

Governance

Press Release: Former President Lumine took his case to the Atlasian people directly on a televised broadcast from his home at Salt Lake City, Fremont:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2017, 01:44:43 AM »

Campaign Poster N°4:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2017, 01:45:20 AM »

Campaign Poster N°5:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2017, 01:45:59 AM »

Campaign Poster N°6:

SamTilden2020

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2017, 05:23:32 PM »

Endorsed to the end of the earth! Lumine seems like a very independent-minded leader, and one who seeks truth in lieu the ideologically homogenous Labor-Federalist monopoly on Atlas politics. I wish you the best on your run.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2017, 05:39:57 PM »

Five Days to Go

Press Release: With five days to go until Election Night, former President Lumine struck an optimistic note as the campaign enters his final stage, expressing his belief the Lumine/Rpryor ticket will deliver a surprise when the results finally come:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2017, 05:40:34 PM »

Campaign Poster N°7:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2017, 05:41:16 PM »

Campaign Poster N°8:

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2017, 05:41:46 PM »

Endorsed to the end of the earth! Lumine seems like a very independent-minded leader, and one who seeks truth in lieu the ideologically homogenous Labor-Federalist monopoly on Atlas politics. I wish you the best on your run.

Mr. Tilden, my most sincere thanks to you!
SamTilden2020

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2017, 06:16:11 PM »

Mr. Tilden, my most sincere thanks to you!

Mr. President, my most sincere thanks to you! Another term for you would be the medicine Atlas needs in this age. Your candidacy has inspired me to run for Lincoln assembly.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »

Endorsed. You're the only candidate who actually has a conservative platform!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2017, 09:56:45 PM »

Thank you, good sir!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2017, 02:53:50 AM »
« Edited: October 16, 2017, 02:57:28 AM by People's Speaker North Carolina Yankee »

The most conservative platform out there is the one released by the Federalist House Slate. It is my urgent hope that both the Fhtagn and Lumine camps  can put aside our differences down ballot, and understand that despite calls "to abolish the House", the House has been the only source for conservative opposition in a Congress dominated by Labor and has enabled us to reign in the overwhelmingly Laborite Senate and its unfunded spending.

I therefore ask and encourage conservatives voting for Lumine to also consider endorsing and supporting members of the Federalist House Slate. Regardless of who is President, continued Laborite control of both Houses will not lead to fiscal responsibility or a reduction of the deficit (more or less balancing it).

Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2017, 11:17:49 AM »

Terror Attack

Press Release: Former President Lumine expressed his shock and anger at the terrorist attack in East Rutherford today, calling for a crackdown on Free the People and a tougher stance on Russia:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies