"Both Parties" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:23:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  "Both Parties" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Both Parties"  (Read 2423 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« on: September 26, 2017, 09:10:02 PM »

So should we say, because of Sanders becoming the face of the party, that Democrats are becoming the face of the extreme left? No, just like we shouldn't say the opposite.

And it's Alabama.  Running someone like Moore against someone like Phil Scott in Vermont isn't going to work.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 09:12:16 PM »

Worse Dems have is a Bernie Sanders style person, who isn't bad at all, just a bit unrealistic of what can occur and the timeframe it can happen in.  The GOP have people who don't know if gays should be put to death as their nominees for the US Senate and federal judgeships.

I don't like Moore at all, especially in regards to disobeying the Constitution and SCOTUS, but to set the record straight, he said, when asked about whether he supported putting gays to death, said "I don't, you know," not "I don't know."
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 12:19:21 AM »

People very rarely associate far left weirdos with the likes of Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden or even the Democratic Party, while anyone who identifies as a Republican cannot escape constant association with White supremacists and homophobes.  I don't think that necessarily means the far left is smaller than the far right or that the average Republican is more extreme than the average Democrat, though.
Maybe because the current President and public face of the GOP is a white supremacist and a homophobe?

lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies