Experts confirm gender identity is biological
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:08:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Experts confirm gender identity is biological
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Experts confirm gender identity is biological  (Read 7652 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2017, 05:53:38 PM »

Yes, the English language is odd and changes all the time. Both "man" and "girl" had stages, for instance, where they could be used in a gender neutral fashion.

The left is not honest about the nature of the debate. They don't say that they want to change the language. They assert that the language has already been changed and anyone who doesn't agree is stupid/evil/a legitimate target for violence. Same as they did with "racism".

Because "heil hitler" was totally acceptable 15 years ago.

I meant changing the definition from "hating a race" to "White people hating a race". Although, the conception of what constitutes hate has also been greatly expanded in the minds of the left. You know very well that many many things short of explicit Nazism are considered racist. You're responding to be a point about the left being disingenuous by being disingenuous yourself.

You know very well that I was being hyperbolic. I can think of quite a few things short of genocidal fascism that are quite racist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies