Wulfric for Fremont Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:17:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wulfric for Fremont Senate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Wulfric for Fremont Senate  (Read 1318 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2017, 01:33:52 AM »

Wulfric, I advise you do the honorable thing and apologize to Siren and to the people of Fremont, else you find it suddenly very difficult to be elected or be politically active anywhere in Atlasia. I would also remind you that it's highly inadvisable for a politician to spout spurious, libelous nonsense without being prepared to deal with receiving the exact same - a hundredfold.

As I said, I'm not switching regions for the purpose of pulling a Scott Brown. I'm switching regions because I now view Fremont as an inappropriate place for anyone who does not vote straight labor.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2017, 05:28:02 AM »

Oh please, I wish Siren were a Marxist
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2017, 12:06:46 PM »

I congratulate Senator Siren on her victory, but I condemn the region of Fremont for giving roughly 80% of its vote to a literal marxist. This region is now beyond any hope, locked into leftist ideology that makes mainstream labor members look like right-wingers. That being said, I understand that it is important to grow potential for non-labor candidates outside the south - but I believe Fremont is beyond repair. So, I have decided that I will move to the Lincoln Region immediately. This doesn't mean I will run for office there anytime soon - but it does mean that I will be voting in a region where non-labor ideology is on the rise, rather than on the irreparable decline.

Siren is a great person and ran a great campaign.  I voted for you since we are very roughly similar ideologically, but now you are making me wonder if that was a bad idea.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies