$1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:37:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  $1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79
Author Topic: $1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread  (Read 110627 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1525 on: December 02, 2017, 02:17:40 AM »

It’s great salt I should repealed now the voters are forced to elect republicans in blue states.

Can you say that again in English?
Sorry Tongue

It’s great that salt is repealed now maybe blue states will become republican.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1526 on: December 02, 2017, 02:18:02 AM »

Hey Democrats.

Are you still happy we didn't vote for Rubio-Lee?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1527 on: December 02, 2017, 02:18:49 AM »

It’s great salt I should repealed now the voters are forced to elect republicans in blue states.

Can you say that again in English?
Sorry Tongue

It’s great that salt is repealed now maybe blue states will become republican.

Read my post above. Republican social positions are way too conservative to get them elected, taxes or not.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1528 on: December 02, 2017, 02:19:42 AM »

I'm proud of Joe Manchin for standing true to his working class values, especially in the vote tonight, and delivering real quality representation, service, and votes and bills that actually serve to help those who suffer so much, and most of whom support Trump. He is delivering quality for these areas, not putting up a flaming RED veneer of bloody diarrheal bs that is either all fluster, or serves to work against the people that Trump conned.

Those who forsake the needy and vulnerable will have to answer to God. This, along with many other things exceeds politics, this is destroying thousands of lives. I am more sad and disheartened with our "leaders" tonight than anything else. Why? A very fitting verse from the Quran is below.

Surah 9 Ayah 24

Say, "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1529 on: December 02, 2017, 02:20:45 AM »

Didnt SALT get partially restored
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1530 on: December 02, 2017, 02:21:04 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The bill might be the death sentence for California, New Jersey, and New York Republicans.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1531 on: December 02, 2017, 02:21:23 AM »

Property only. Not income.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1532 on: December 02, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »

I'm proud of Joe Manchin for standing true to his working class values, especially in the vote tonight, and delivering real quality representation, service, and votes and bills that actually serve to help those who suffer so much, and most of whom support Trump. He is delivering quality for these areas, not putting up a flaming RED veneer of bloody diarrheal bs that is either all fluster, or serves to work against the people that Trump conned.

Those who forsake the needy and vulnerable will have to answer to God. This, along with many other things exceeds politics, this is destroying thousands of lives. I am more sad and disheartened with our "leaders" tonight than anything else. Why? A very fitting verse from the Quran is below.

Surah 9 Ayah 24

Say, "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."

are you drunk?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1533 on: December 02, 2017, 02:22:20 AM »

Guys, I think this time next year we might need to classify Charlie Baker as an endangered species.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1534 on: December 02, 2017, 02:22:32 AM »

Surah 9 Ayah 24

are you drunk?

No
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1535 on: December 02, 2017, 02:22:40 AM »

The bill might be the death sentence for California, New Jersey, and New York Republicans.
At most we could lose 15 seats.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1536 on: December 02, 2017, 02:23:34 AM »

I too appreciated how Joe Manchin took the floor to say "I'm a stupid asshole and even I can't vote for this thing"
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1537 on: December 02, 2017, 02:23:40 AM »

Lmao!
Knives
solopop
« Reply #1538 on: December 02, 2017, 02:23:47 AM »

As an outsider looking in, this entire process is incredibly disturbing and a poor reflection on American institutions and democratic process.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1539 on: December 02, 2017, 02:24:27 AM »

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1540 on: December 02, 2017, 02:25:13 AM »

Your majority is 24.

If you're losing 15 seats from those three states, you're probably losing the house.

Especially since you guys are still tanking in the suburbs (see Va.)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1541 on: December 02, 2017, 02:25:34 AM »

As an outsider looking in, this entire process is incredibly disturbing and a poor reflection on American institutions and democratic process.

You're from the one country that can't critize us on that front.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1542 on: December 02, 2017, 02:25:51 AM »

"Hey guys I'm greedo. I like to pretend as if I know anything about this world even though the only hardships I've faced in my entire life is every girl I ask out rejects me because I defend pedoes and have 0 empathy. I've never worked a day in my life and my parents have given me everything I own, including this very computer I'm typing on right now! I deserve to get tax breaks over DTC's working class policeman father who has done 10 times as much as I have ever done!"
I’m not even allowed to date. I also don’t own a computer or iPad heck I don’t even have a phone.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1543 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:32 AM »

"Hey guys I'm greedo. I like to pretend as if I know anything about this world even though the only hardships I've faced in my entire life is every girl I ask out rejects me because I defend pedoes and have 0 empathy. I've never worked a day in my life and my parents have given me everything I own, including this very computer I'm typing on right now! I deserve to get tax breaks over DTC's working class policeman father who has done 10 times as much as I have ever done!"
I’m not even allowed to date. I also don’t own a computer or iPad heck I don’t even have a phone.

1. You are proving his point.

2. How are you typing this?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1544 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:34 AM »

I am going to enjoy Democrats ramming Mediocre 4 All up his ass in a couple of years.
Knives
solopop
« Reply #1545 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:37 AM »

You're from the one country that can't critize us on that front.

Australia has never rushed legislation through at the dead of night like this, please elaborate.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1546 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:48 AM »

I too appreciated how Joe Manchin took the floor to say "I'm a stupid asshole and even I can't vote for this thing"

Josephine Womanchin is a national treasure and I am deeply offended that you insulted her majesty.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1547 on: December 02, 2017, 02:26:49 AM »

It goes back to what the article about Boehner said. The GOP over promises and under delivers. It promises so much, that is is virtually impossible that any Democrat would go along with it, and thus they are left to using procedural gimmicks to skirt past the rules.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1548 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:18 AM »

Your majority is 24.

If you're losing 15 seats from those three states, you're probably losing the house.

Especially since you guys are still tanking in the suburbs (see Va.)
We will gain 1-4 seats as well.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1549 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:41 AM »

Your party "purism" will lead us into a cement wall, not a blue wall. Bernie and Perriello lost, get over it. Blue dogs may not be in charge, but at least the party as a whole is still in decent establishment hands.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies