$1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:52:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  $1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: $1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread  (Read 110413 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: December 02, 2017, 02:19:42 AM »

I'm proud of Joe Manchin for standing true to his working class values, especially in the vote tonight, and delivering real quality representation, service, and votes and bills that actually serve to help those who suffer so much, and most of whom support Trump. He is delivering quality for these areas, not putting up a flaming RED veneer of bloody diarrheal bs that is either all fluster, or serves to work against the people that Trump conned.

Those who forsake the needy and vulnerable will have to answer to God. This, along with many other things exceeds politics, this is destroying thousands of lives. I am more sad and disheartened with our "leaders" tonight than anything else. Why? A very fitting verse from the Quran is below.

Surah 9 Ayah 24

Say, "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 02:22:32 AM »

I'm proud of Joe Manchin for standing true to his working class values, especially in the vote tonight, and delivering real quality representation, service, and votes and bills that actually serve to help those who suffer so much, and most of whom support Trump. He is delivering quality for these areas, not putting up a flaming RED veneer of bloody diarrheal bs that is either all fluster, or serves to work against the people that Trump conned.

Those who forsake the needy and vulnerable will have to answer to God. This, along with many other things exceeds politics, this is destroying thousands of lives. I am more sad and disheartened with our "leaders" tonight than anything else. Why? A very fitting verse from the Quran is below.

Surah 9 Ayah 24

Say, "If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people."

are you drunk?

No
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:41 AM »

I too appreciated how Joe Manchin took the floor to say "I'm a stupid asshole and even I can't vote for this thing"

Your party "purism" will lead us into a cement wall, not a blue wall. Bernie and Perriello lost, get over it. Blue dogs may not be in charge, but at least the party as a whole is still in decent establishment hands.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 02:28:33 AM »

I too appreciated how Joe Manchin took the floor to say "I'm a stupid asshole and even I can't vote for this thing"

Josephine Womanchin is a national treasure and I am deeply offended that you insulted her majesty.

Amen!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 02:29:51 AM »

Oh no, I can already see it forming. Ping-pong between two extreme sides with no middle ground.

The 21st Century in American Politics: Where Bipartisanship Takes its Final Breath.

NO!!!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 02:30:46 AM »

Your party "purism" will lead us into a cement wall, not a blue wall. Bernie and Perriello lost, get over it. Blue dogs may not be in charge, but at least the party as a whole is still in decent establishment hands.
I agree I may even endorse manchin.

Heck yeah!
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 02:33:57 AM »

Didn't you know pro-choice sociailists are what these rural voters want?

IKR, especially the young privileged ones from big cities who magically know what's best for them, and who look down upon them and refuse to listen to the other side.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 02:35:53 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 02:38:44 AM by Bagel23 »

Oh no, I can already see it forming. Ping-pong between two extreme sides with no middle ground.

The 21st Century in American Politics: Where Bipartisanship Takes its Final Breath.
Stop fetishing bipartisanship. It’s not automatically a good thing.

Can't be worse than this current horsesh!t, especially in our current position.

Also we might want to try it, cuz right now, this is like cauliflower level toxic stuff for congressmen these days.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 03:50:03 AM »

If you go out and murder the richest person who lives in your town, and inspire one person to do the same, you will have done more to make the American economy work for everyone than any Republican in history and honestly most Democrats.

Crimson avatars in a nutshell.

Meanwhile your posts are "Nuhh I wish Democrats could work together with Republicans to only slightly murder poor people"

Hey, you know who actually murdered poor people?

Mao and Stalin.

You know who literally murdered poor people? Jason Kander as a soldier in the Iraq War

Worthless fools like you are the kind of idiots who split the vote and hand elections to far right wing nut jobs who perpetuate violence and racism, but then again, at least it's not yall in office.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 04:20:06 AM »

If you go out and murder the richest person who lives in your town, and inspire one person to do the same, you will have done more to make the American economy work for everyone than any Republican in history and honestly most Democrats.

Crimson avatars in a nutshell.

Meanwhile your posts are "Nuhh I wish Democrats could work together with Republicans to only slightly murder poor people"

Hey, you know who actually murdered poor people?

Mao and Stalin.

You know who literally murdered poor people? Jason Kander as a soldier in the Iraq War

Worthless fools like you are the kind of idiots who split the vote and hand elections to far right wing nut jobs who perpetuate violence and racism, but then again, at least it's not yall in office.
I’m actually horrified that someone would actually say a war hero murdermore people then Stalin it’s horrific thing to say.

He's an ungrateful and entitled little crap, I expect nothing more of his bottom-feeding behavior.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 01:13:00 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 01:33:16 PM by TexasGurl »

Ok, encouraging violence is banworthy. You are worse than the alt-righties that you claim to be fighting against.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 01:34:32 PM »

All humans are entitled to basic life necessities to ensure survival. For anything besides that, get your a$$ up and work for it like the rest of society.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 02:12:53 PM »

All humans are entitled to basic life necessities to ensure survival. For anything besides that, get your a$$ up and work for it like the rest of society.

Ahh, thanks to this bill I am now properly incentivized to become a billionaire. Thanks.

I don't like the damn bill either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies