$1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:04:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  $1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: $1.5 Trillion GOP Tax Cut Thread  (Read 111862 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: December 02, 2017, 07:05:29 AM »

The Democratic Party needs to declare war against the Republicans. Absolutely no more meetings, phone calls, or working together of any kind. The GOP does not act in good faith

This but instead of Republicans, just the rich in general.

All elected republicans are irredeemable trash

Uneccesary qualifier.
Oh so the EVIL Koch brothers who employ 100,000 Americans and have given 70 million dollars to the smithsonian.

Hammas and Hezbollah also do charitable work and employ people ya dunce
No they don’t.
Name to me a single person the Koch brothers have killed.
Also the Koch brothers are anti war.

The Koch suckers are going to kill the entire human race due to the damage they've done in discrediting climate change. No single organization on Earth is more committed to multiplying human suffering than the Republican Party. A conglomerate of corporate useful idiots who are proud of their ignorance.
Really because *CLIMATE CHANGE* is killing more people a year then ISIS.

Okay progressive hack.

Climate Change Helped Spark Syrian War, Study Says
Research provides first deep look at how global warming may already influence armed conflict.

Obama Is Right: Climate Change Kills More People Than Terrorism
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Some other progressive hack beliefs you may wish to ignore:
Smoking Will Kill 1 Billion People

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/drowning-lead-cause-of-death-kids_n_5155542.html
You must be logged in to read this quote.

How to protect yourself from carbon monoxide poisoning

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 06:45:37 PM »

I'm going to die of a stroke when Democrats reclaim the chamber and Mark Warner or whoever gets on TV to talk about how they can't just pass everything they want because they have to care about the deficit.
They are simply going to heavily increase taxes on the richest people & corporations.

You have far more faith in the Democratic Party than I do. (Maybe in 10 years if the Berniecrats and fellow travellers like myself have won the Dem Civil War seems inevitable.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:32:14 PM »

Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill that packed our prisons with minorities, a bill which if it had not passed would have allowed the Democrats to win every election. All of the disenfranchised felons that were stopped from voting is one of the reasons Gore lost Florida.

And the fact that the 2016 candidate was the wife of the man who signed it in law might have had something to do with minorities not turning out.

That's why they supported her heavily in the primary, am I right?

I don't have the time to go grab numbers right now, but my recollection is that primary turnout is only a fraction of GE turnout.  So yes, she would've gotten high minority support for a primary, but still gotten less minority GE support than one might reasonably expect from a candidate with D after their name. Sexism and a sub-par campaign operation could also account for some of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies