Birther Roy Moore says a Muslim like Ellison shouldn't be allowed in Congress (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:22:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Birther Roy Moore says a Muslim like Ellison shouldn't be allowed in Congress (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Birther Roy Moore says a Muslim like Ellison shouldn't be allowed in Congress  (Read 2552 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: September 30, 2017, 11:52:37 PM »

I, for one, am glad to see Roy Moore (and Donald Trump, and others like them)  become prominent representatives of the Republican Party. They show everyone what the GOP really is. It is time to stop pretending that Republicans are reasonable people with who we disagree. Virtually all of them are either idiots voting against their own and their nation's interests, or wanna-be oppressive authoritarians who dream about destroying our democracy.

Republicans unquestioningly have political power, but zero legitimacy. In a centuries to come the 'GOP' and its foul ideology will be looked back on by historians as the worst political faction in Western civilization since the Nazis. For the good of America, Americans, and humanity, Republicans politicians need to be voted out of office, and their foul mix of racism, oppression, and ignorance tossed on where it belongs on the dung-heap of history.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:13:05 PM »

People like Moore should not be enabled. Don't play along with their fake claims that they're Christian. 
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 11:19:56 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2017, 11:52:54 PM by Ghost of Ruin »

People like Moore should not be enabled. Don't play along with their fake claims that they're Christian.  

Just because he's a terrible representative of the faith doesn't mean he isn't Christian, unless you're suggesting that he's faking his beliefs. I couldn't tell you for certain, but he strikes me as being more of a zealot rather than a conman.  

If someone runs around saying they're a vegan, but regularly eats bacon, beef, and chicken regularly (out of willful stupidity/ignorance)  they're not actually a vegan. They claim to be vegan, but they're wrong.

Likewise, people like Roy Moore (or Donald Trump) aren't actually Christians any more than they are reptiles.  They're not just bad at being being Christians. They are simply wrong - claiming a label that does not accurately describe them.

I guess I should include for clarity that there's a possibility that Roy Moore is a Christian, and intends on going to hell.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies