Republic of Atlasia vs. Staler, et al. – general court-martial
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:36:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Republic of Atlasia vs. Staler, et al. – general court-martial
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republic of Atlasia vs. Staler, et al. – general court-martial  (Read 434 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 02, 2017, 03:09:20 PM »

REPUBLIC OF ATLASIA vs. STALER, ET AL.

According to the provisions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the Secretary of State for the Republic of Atlasia has this day convened a general court-martial of Base Commander Shane Staler, and nine accomplices being enrolled in the service of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Atlasia; and has named me attorney for the prosecution.

PREFERRING THE CHARGES

In further accordance with the laws of military justice; I, Harry S Truman, do here in the presence of two officers of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Atlasia (one being in command over the accused) charge the accused with Espionage, as defined by Section 906 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

As evidence of these charges, I present the following communique, conveyed to me by the President of the Republic of Atlasia:

Hello President Fhtagn

-10 people including base commander Shane Staler have been arrested that are stationed out of the Guam military base for colluding with the North Korean government. Among other things these individuals are accused of:
-Providing classified intelligence to the North Korean military for significant financial reward.
-Selling significant amounts of artillery as well as some war planes  to the North Korean military below book value and fraudulently reporting those items had been destroyed during the latest attack.
-Coordinating and assisting with panning the attacks on Guam and other targets in Seoul.

-FBI Agents believe that the damages to military aircraft were greatly fabricated by the base commander to attempt to cover up for aircraft sold to North Korea.

-FBI officials also believe that the attacks on Guam  were fully supported  by these 10 individuals to help weaken the Atlasia millitery.

Thanks
GM 1184AZ

How plead the accused?
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:36:35 PM »

All 10 plead innocent
Pages: [1]