WP: Russians ID'd propaganda-susceptible voters, used FB tool to influence them
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:28:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WP: Russians ID'd propaganda-susceptible voters, used FB tool to influence them
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WP: Russians ID'd propaganda-susceptible voters, used FB tool to influence them  (Read 3056 times)
AtorBoltox

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2017, 02:08:58 AM »

It's amusing that jfern believes the 2004 election was rigged and yet dismisses the russian scandal as a kooky conspiracy theory
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 02:14:52 AM »

In before jfern mutters something about Hillary and wanders off

Hahahahhahahahha, and that's EXACTLY what happens!

Precisely. An election can only be RIGGED when Hillary wins, in their alternative universe. Notice the animosity they have towards whatever scapegoat they choose (DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the corporate media, etc.) but they're so dismissive when it comes to Russia and Putin. Sad!

You HillBots always said it was a conspiracy theory when we said that the DNC wasn't being fair. The Wikileaks e-mails proved what what we had been saying, so the Hillary camp invented that those DKIM verified e-mails were somehow Russian propaganda.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 06:16:59 AM »

If your reaction to stories like this is 'who cares' it's a good sign that you also don't care about democracy

What do you want as the end result of all of this? War with Russia? Heavy sanctions?

Move on dude.
Oh spare me that alt-right bs about "oh what you want war Russia" no but that doesn't mean what they are doing can be tolerated. Also let's look at the big picture here a dictator who runs and oligarchical style gov't is backing rabid reactionary RW groups in the West to divide and spilt us up in order to turn democracies in a Eastern Europe into his puppets. This should offend every socalist bone in your body

If your reaction to stories like this is 'who cares' it's a good sign that you also don't care about democracy

What do you want as the end result of all of this? War with Russia? Heavy sanctions?

Move on dude.

The Russians not to do this again in 2020, nor to any other country in the meantime?

Answer this question: What should the 2020 D nominee promise to do about this issue? Don't just say "We need to do something".

Sanction the hell out of Russia. Actually that should've been done in 2014.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 06:19:04 AM »

Move on dude.
Oh spare me that alt-right bs about "oh what you want war Russia" no but that doesn't mean what they are doing can be tolerated. Also let's look at the big picture here a dictator who runs and oligarchical style gov't is backing rabid reactionary RW groups in the West to divide and spilt us up in order to turn democracies in a Eastern Europe into his puppets. This should offend every socalist bone in your body

Move on dude.

The Russians not to do this again in 2020, nor to any other country in the meantime?

Answer this question: What should the 2020 D nominee promise to do about this issue? Don't just say "We need to do something".

Yep
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 11:44:43 AM »

Move on dude.

Move on dude.

Yep

That seems stupid and I don't support that. So yeah, this story doesn't matter to me
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 01:21:03 PM »

Legal for the Russians, but if persons associated with the Trump campaign or the Republican Party coordinated (and holding onto the Senate majority would be a good enough reason for doing so), then there will be Hell to pay. 
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »

Move on dude.

Move on dude.

Yep

That seems stupid and I don't support that. So yeah, this story doesn't matter to me

Wow, what a convincing argument.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2017, 01:27:55 PM »

It's amusing that jfern believes the 2004 election was rigged and yet dismisses the russian scandal as a kooky conspiracy theory

It's amazing that jfern has 40k+ posts on this forum and yet manages to be one of the most useless posters here
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 11:10:41 PM »

Move on dude.

Move on dude.

Yep

Double yep.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2017, 11:13:07 PM »

It's amazing that jfern has 40k+ posts on this forum and yet manages to be one of the most useless posters here

TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2017, 11:14:31 PM »

Move on dude.

Move on dude.

Yep

Double yep.

Triple yep.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2017, 12:43:58 AM »

Precisely. An election can only be RIGGED when Hillary wins, in their alternative universe. Notice the animosity they have towards whatever scapegoat they choose (DNC, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the corporate media, etc.) but they're so dismissive when it comes to Russia and Putin. Sad!

You HillBots always said it was a conspiracy theory when we said that the DNC wasn't being fair. The Wikileaks e-mails proved what what we had been saying, so the Hillary camp invented that those DKIM verified e-mails were somehow Russian propaganda.

(Sorry to all the other posters on here, I hope I haven't derailed this thread)

Hasn't WikiLeaks been discredited as a Russian Kremlin whatever-you-wanna-call it and now you're still trying to use it to justify your butthurtery? So sad!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2017, 02:39:46 AM »

Move on dude.

Move on dude.

Yep

I don't think causing some supply shortage in Russia that causes people to starve, worsening our relationship with a nuclear superpower possibly to the point of war, is perhaps taking it a bit too far for the crime of making Hillary Clinton not president.

Is that a better arguement, Doctor Sh**head?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2017, 03:22:56 AM »

(Sorry to all the other posters on here, I hope I haven't derailed this thread)

Hasn't WikiLeaks been discredited as a Russian Kremlin whatever-you-wanna-call it and now you're still trying to use it to justify your butthurtery? So sad!

DKIM e-mail verification must be a Russian Kremlin whatever-you-wanna-call it plot.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2017, 08:02:55 PM »

Move on dude.

Move on dude.

Yep

I don't think causing some supply shortage in Russia that causes people to starve, worsening our relationship with a nuclear superpower possibly to the point of war, is perhaps taking it a bit too far for the crime of making Hillary Clinton not president.

Is that a better arguement, Doctor Sh**head?

Uh the crime is what they did in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.
kelestian
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: 1.48

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2017, 04:28:33 AM »

It's funny, because for about 20 last years Russian politicians have being cried about US interaction in Russian politics and election, and now situation is completely opposite with american politicians crying about Russian meddling
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies