"Pro-life" Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA-18) urged mistress to get an abortion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:37:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  "Pro-life" Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA-18) urged mistress to get an abortion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Pro-life" Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA-18) urged mistress to get an abortion  (Read 5958 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 04, 2017, 06:32:16 PM »

You know I am pleasantly surprised by this and while it doesn't do anything to subtract from what he has done, it is certainly a credit to him to step aside compared to say DesJarlais.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 05:52:10 PM »

The sad part of this is that Murphy was one of the less bad House Republicans. Somewhat moderate on labor issues, very much leading on issues of mental health.

And the likelihood is that if a Republican wins the special, they will face a Bannonite primary challenger. The former could very well be far more pro-chamber of commerce.

North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 09:27:56 PM »

If you had not sliced and diced my post, it was obvious I was talking in terms of policy positions and engagement on critical issues from a basis of needing to address problems when then sticking their head in the sand, pretending it is 1985 and pontificating about taking two tax cuts and call me in the morning.

Yes he is a horrible person and a hypocrit in terms of how he deals with people, but in terms of policy I said he was "less bad". Which implies he was still bad I would note.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies