Opinion of Bill Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:59:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Bill Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of Bill Clinton
HP
FF
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Opinion of Bill Clinton  (Read 2379 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 04, 2017, 09:35:00 PM »

If we are judging him only based on his politics , then FF for sure. If we are judging him only on that basis he is the best Center Left world leader in at least in the past 50 years.

If we are judging him on how good of a person he was then an HP , as while I dont believe the accusations the far right throws at him , he has still committed Adultery multiple times so that makes him an HP.

Good to know that I and many Democrats are considered far-right because of the facts.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 09:46:43 PM »

If we are judging him only based on his politics , then FF for sure. If we are judging him only on that basis he is the best Center Left world leader in at least in the past 50 years.

If we are judging him on how good of a person he was then an HP , as while I dont believe the accusations the far right throws at him , he has still committed Adultery multiple times so that makes him an HP.

Good to know that I and many Democrats are considered far-right because of the facts.

If they were true , Kenn Starr would have gone after him on those accusations .  Also the far right  also made up many more scandals such as Vince Foster, White Water , and etc.

Starr was an arrogant idiot who thought himself smart. And no one is more annoying or more incompetent than a dumb person who believes themselves to be a genius.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies