Sen. Rubio: Communist West Point graduate should be booted from military (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:03:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sen. Rubio: Communist West Point graduate should be booted from military (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sen. Rubio: Communist West Point graduate should be booted from military  (Read 1355 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 05, 2017, 03:42:04 AM »
« edited: October 05, 2017, 03:45:32 AM by Jacobin American »

Go ahead and let him serve. Obviously his ideology is just a fashion statement and has nothing to do with the way he lives his life, if he went to damn West Point.

FWIW Rapone is an active DSA member. His Twitter is currently locked but you can read his (Very good) Medium post on white supremacy at West Point.

I'm really not sure why he chose to join the military if those are his political views. I mean, it's his choice and I strongly disagree with an ideology test for military recruits, but I just don't understand his motivations.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 06:08:13 AM »

Go ahead and let him serve. Obviously his ideology is just a fashion statement and has nothing to do with the way he lives his life, if he went to damn West Point.

FWIW Rapone is an active DSA member. His Twitter is currently locked but you can read his (Very good) Medium post on white supremacy at West Point.

I'm really not sure why he chose to join the military if those are his political views. I mean, it's his choice and I strongly disagree with an ideology test for military recruits, but I just don't understand his motivations.

Commies love military shtick, too. They are not pacifists.

It's not even about the fact of joining a military, it's that he joined America's military, despite almost certainly believing the motivations underlying our wars is imperialism and corporate interests.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies