NH-1: Shea-Porter (D) to retire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:08:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-1: Shea-Porter (D) to retire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-1: Shea-Porter (D) to retire  (Read 6734 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: October 20, 2017, 02:53:14 PM »

Mark MacKenzie is ideal but I doubt he runs because nothing ever seems to go my way.

MacKenzie would be great, but so would Cushing. Both NH4Bernie steering committee members, for the curious.

I'd probably lean Cushing, simply because he's spent a lot of time in NH Dem electoral politics and (at least to me) is a little more outwardly charismatic, but both he and MacKenzie would be very worthy successors to CSP.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 05:26:48 PM »

I wondered why she's retiring.  In fact, she's run six (6) campaigns in a row, losing two (2) of them, and never entrenching herself.  That can get taxing, in money and in stress.

I don’t blame her. Imagine that’s what it is.

Mark MacKenzie is ideal but I doubt he runs because nothing ever seems to go my way.

MacKenzie would be great, but so would Cushing. Both NH4Bernie steering committee members, for the curious.

I'd probably lean Cushing, simply because he's spent a lot of time in NH Dem electoral politics and (at least to me) is a little more outwardly charismatic, but both he and MacKenzie would be very worthy successors to CSP.

A compromise: One runs for House, and the other runs for Governor so that NO LABELS cuck Marchand isn't the Dem. nominee.

If only Volinsky didn't decide to sit it out. Cry

Christ is unironic use of “cuck” outside of the Pepe brigade becoming mainstream now? Ugh.

Horseshoe theory in action Tongue

Irrespective of your opinion on the word cuck, No Labels is a cancerous organization that shouldn't have a mainstream platform. I'm really ashamed that Marchand is considered part of the progressive wing of the NH Dems.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies