Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:32:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Author Topic: Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist  (Read 17328 times)
60+ GOP Seats After 2018 GUARANTEED
ahugecat

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: October 12, 2017, 04:27:17 PM »

Why would the Russians go to such lengths to influence the election if they didn't want Trump to win? They interfered to help Trump, that's the CIA's verdict, not mine, as he was their preferred candidate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/world/europe/putin-calls-missile-deal-more-likely-if-obama-wins.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Hillary Clinton 2012:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303836404577475061208876588

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #276 on: October 12, 2017, 04:27:38 PM »

Russia became a greater threat since 2012 with its aggression in the Crimea and Ukraine. And I never approved of what Obama and the Democrats said and they were wrong about Romney, indeed Mitt Romney, while wrong on many issues, was right on that and unlike Trump fit to serve and would have been a much better President.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #277 on: October 12, 2017, 04:28:26 PM »

Diplomatic praise is not the same as actively hacking an opponent's campaign to advance your preferred candidate, likely with illegal collusion from that preferred candidate and their campaign.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #278 on: October 12, 2017, 04:29:00 PM »

What we have found out so far is just the tip of the iceberg but already it looks very bad for Trump.
ahugecat

« Reply #279 on: October 12, 2017, 04:31:26 PM »

Russia became a greater threat since 2012 with its aggression in the Crimea and Ukraine. And I never approved of what Obama and the Democrats said and they were wrong about Romney, indeed Mitt Romney, while wrong on many issues, was right on that and unlike Trump fit to serve and would have been a much better President.

See people? Earlier in this thread I said Democrats are going to rewrite history on how they treated Russia and Romney in 2012 and here it is. Here is the proof I was right.

Notice to see he says Russia wasn't a "threat" in 2012 despite the fact Russia invaded Georgia in 2008, Putin allegedly killed journalists all throughout the 00s (Obama was never asked about that like Trump), AND the fact they hacked us before.

Also, what did the former governor of Massachusetts see in Russia that our Commander-in-Chief, TWO Secretary of States, and our Vice President could not see?

What the hell was Obama doing those eight years? Oh that's right - golfing, smoking cigars, giving medals to celebrities, making stupid Buzzfeed videos for YouTube, and inviting wanna-be clock bombers to the White House.

Thank god Clinton didn't win. If she was saying "trade with Russia is a win-win" in 2012 only to be fooled by them not even 2 years later then Trump was truly the right choice.
ahugecat

« Reply #280 on: October 12, 2017, 04:33:10 PM »

Diplomatic praise is not the same as actively hacking an opponent's campaign to advance your preferred candidate, likely with illegal collusion from that preferred candidate and their campaign.

The New York Times literally said Putin was getting involved in the election and praised Obama and you still deny it. BTW, Putin praised Obama FAR more in 2012 than he did for Trump in 2016. The Democrats in 2012 were far more pro-Russia than Trump was.

Heh.

You sound like one of those wackjobs during the primaries who claimed Trump was working with Hillary Clinton to get her elected. It's like you guys can't accept defeat so you make excuses on why Trump kicked your ass.
ahugecat

« Reply #281 on: October 12, 2017, 04:35:07 PM »

What we have found out so far is just the tip of the iceberg but already it looks very bad for Trump.

So where did Roger Stone say anything about Podesta and Russian hacking?

Stone was referring to the fact that Podesta's Russian connections would be revealed, and they were.
ahugecat

« Reply #282 on: October 12, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2017, 04:39:16 PM by ahugecat »

You can't say for an entire election cycle that Russia is our BFF, trading with them is a win-win, and that the GOP nominee isn't ready to be President because of his anti-Russian statements then later on say we need to restart the Cold War.

It doesn't work that way.

And now you guys are so desperate you're saying Russia used Pokemon Go for propaganda. Just LMAO!!!!!

And now that I think about it was for the best Obama was only our Commander-in-Chief in name only (according to Pericles), because he was such a disaster the damage he could have caused could have destroyed America permanently.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #283 on: October 12, 2017, 04:44:47 PM »

the fake sexual assault accusers that came out during the entire month of October.
You were in the room with them and Trump?

They came out a month before the election and disappeared right after.

Also I am surprised it's not mentioned more that the Democrats tried to use sexual assault as a political weapon.
He was elected. You really think sexual assault victims wanted a court battle with a sitting POTUS? And some of the assaults may have statute of limitations and they came forward hoping America would not elect him. Them disappearing means nothing. Is the underage girl he raped who was threatened with death and decided not to come forward fake too?
ahugecat

« Reply #284 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

He was elected. You really think sexual assault victims wanted a court battle with a sitting POTUS? And some of the assaults may have statute of limitations and they came forward hoping America would not elect him. Them disappearing means nothing. Is the underage girl he raped who was threatened with death and decided not to come forward fake too?

do you not remember clinton in the late 90s/Lewisnky scandal

Not to mention Allred's appearance literally made many people believe it was a stunt. My mom knew that once Allred was involved any effect it had was gone.

And the "underage girl" you guys keep bringing up was so fake the person behind the lawsuit was a JERRY SPRINGER producer.

You're now relying on JERRY SPRINGER to get your attacks. LMAO! Almost as bad as saying the Russians used Pokemon Go to influence the election haha. Not quite.

Let me guess, the Russians thought the power of Pikachu and a first edition Charizard was going to overwhelm Clinton's rare Mew and Blastoise right?!
UncleSam

« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2017, 04:49:49 PM »

Ahugecat is really annoying but could someone explain to me why pro-Trump Russian propaganda is any different from pro-Clinton German, Ukrainian, British, or Scandanavian propaganda? Hell plenty of foreign nations interject themselves into our political sphere all the time, it's a consequence of the age we live in and the technology available to us.

I just don't see why I or anyone else should care if Russia wanted Trump elected and spouted some propaganda to help him out. Almost everything is propaganda these days anyway.

As far as I can tell, the point at which Donald Trump would have committed a crime is if he had explicitly requested that his political opponents be hacked, regardless of the source of the hacking. Short of that I guess I don't care much about what Trump or anyone else said I Russia.

There are lots of good reasons to hate Donald Trump, but in this country a president has to have committed a crime to be impeached. Trump simply hasn't and the media carnival around this story has honestly just saddened me at how desperate news agencies are for ratings. I wish advertising was banned on the news so that it wasn't about viewers but about relating events as they happen / happened without the constant need to interject with #analysis and panels filled with useless pundits there only to stoke controversy.

Dispassionate news and facts are how you beat someone like Donald Trump, not the clown show that the media and Democratic Party have devolved into. If they don't right their course then it'll be very difficult to beat Trump in 2020.
ahugecat

« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2017, 04:56:12 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2017, 04:57:49 PM by ahugecat »

Ahugecat is really annoying but could someone explain to me why pro-Trump Russian propaganda is any different from pro-Clinton German, Ukrainian, British, or Scandanavian propaganda? Hell plenty of foreign nations interject themselves into our political sphere all the time, it's a consequence of the age we live in and the technology available to us.

I just don't see why I or anyone else should care if Russia wanted Trump elected and spouted some propaganda to help him out. Almost everything is propaganda these days anyway.

As far as I can tell, the point at which Donald Trump would have committed a crime is if he had explicitly requested that his political opponents be hacked, regardless of the source of the hacking. Short of that I guess I don't care much about what Trump or anyone else said I Russia.

There are lots of good reasons to hate Donald Trump, but in this country a president has to have committed a crime to be impeached. Trump simply hasn't and the media carnival around this story has honestly just saddened me at how desperate news agencies are for ratings. I wish advertising was banned on the news so that it wasn't about viewers but about relating events as they happen / happened without the constant need to interject with #analysis and panels filled with useless pundits there only to stoke controversy.

Dispassionate news and facts are how you beat someone like Donald Trump, not the clown show that the media and Democratic Party have devolved into. If they don't right their course then it'll be very difficult to beat Trump in 2020.

Amen. The UK parliament literally debated on whether or not they should ban Trump from the UK for example.

This investigation isn't even about "Trump-Russia collusion" anymore. It's about finding some financial crimes Trump may have committed. Don't be surprised if all they have is something on Manafort and Trump may have not followed Rule 9 of Book 6 Chapter 12 financial laws in 2002.

If Trump told Russia to hack the DNC and Podesta and colluded with them on that level, then that IS a problem and I would agree it's impeachable. But this nonsense about Pokemon Go is hilarious

I agree, Trump pisses me off sometimes but when silly stuff like "the russians used pokemon go for propaganda!!!!11" it brings me back to his side. Democrats are starting to realize this so they've slowed down on Russia.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2017, 05:06:11 PM »

who blew their brains out because their lives were just so pathetic because they never accomplished anything?

The most dangerous cities in the USA are ALL Democrat, none Republicans.

It's gotten so bad in some Democrat cities they're now trying to blame Republicans lol. You got Chicago trying to blame it's extreme violence on Indiana LMAO.

If a bunch of white trash loaded up with guns lived in closer proximity to one another, I guarantee you the homicide rate would be even higher than it is among those "disgusting Democrat cities".

A high suicide rate doesn't mean a place is dangerous.  Still, what's with the Mountain West? Huh
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2017, 05:08:40 PM »

Golfing? Trump has wasted so much more time golfing than Obama. The hypocrisy is unbelievable, he attacks Obama for golfing and then golfs much more than Obama.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/10/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/
ahugecat

« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2017, 05:15:30 PM »

Golfing? Trump has wasted so much more time golfing than Obama. The hypocrisy is unbelievable, he attacks Obama for golfing and then golfs much more than Obama.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/10/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

I think it's a GOOD thing Obama was golfing.

According to you, he was such a poor Commander-in-Chief he couldn't see the Russia threat but governor of Massachusetts - who hasn't even been governor for over half a decade too - could see that threat.

The last thing - ACCORDING TO YOU - we'd want is Obama or his secretary of state (Clinton) getting involved in foreign affairs.
Hydera

« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2017, 05:23:40 PM »

who blew their brains out because their lives were just so pathetic because they never accomplished anything?

The most dangerous cities in the USA are ALL Democrat, none Republicans.

It's gotten so bad in some Democrat cities they're now trying to blame Republicans lol. You got Chicago trying to blame it's extreme violence on Indiana LMAO.

If a bunch of white trash loaded up with guns lived in closer proximity to one another, I guarantee you the homicide rate would be even higher than it is among those "disgusting Democrat cities".

A high suicide rate doesn't mean a place is dangerous.  Still, what's with the Mountain West? Huh

The landscape is beautiful but that being said its less dense which tends to lead to more isolation and loneliness creating a higher suicide rate.

Plus being more mountainous = somewhat colder than even midwest/northeast in the winter.

As for rural southern oregon, northern california, Arizona, new mexico, arizona its warmer but same density problems plus economy is depressed. very comparable to the same problems as Appalachia where rural = less jobs.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2017, 05:50:58 PM »

Besides parties have got to score political points in an election it doesn't mean they don't understand foreign policym
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #292 on: October 12, 2017, 05:52:19 PM »

Trump hasn't delivered the goods so his bare win will likely turn into a defeat.
LetsTalkElections

« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2017, 06:06:08 PM »

I'm very doubtful he will. If you look at the popular vote in states like WI, MI, and PA, Dems only need to flip a handful of votes to win back the states.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2017, 07:56:48 PM »

Don't forget pro Romney Israel propaganda or the Chinese giving money to the Clintons. The harping on Russia is only to try to distract people from factual Wikileaks e-mails about how terrible the Democratic party is.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #295 on: October 12, 2017, 08:07:30 PM »

While it's true Democrats should not underestimate Trump, people really need to stop overestimating his chances in 2020 as well. Trump has no legislative accomplishments and has an approval rating in the 30s. He's not favoured to be re-elected.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies