Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:58:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist  (Read 17260 times)
60+ GOP Seats After 2018 GUARANTEED
ahugecat

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2017, 05:57:06 PM »

who blew their brains out because their lives were just so pathetic because they never accomplished anything?

The most dangerous cities in the USA are ALL Democrat, none Republicans.

It's gotten so bad in some Democrat cities they're now trying to blame Republicans lol. You got Chicago trying to blame it's extreme violence on Indiana LMAO.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2017, 05:58:28 PM »

I'm not even bothering to read this anymore

LOCK THIS THREAD!

LOCK THIS THREAD!

LOCK THIS THREAD!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »

who blew their brains out because their lives were just so pathetic because they never accomplished anything?

The most dangerous cities in the USA are ALL Democrat, none Republicans.

It's gotten so bad in some Democrat cities they're now trying to blame Republicans lol. You got Chicago trying to blame it's extreme violence on Indiana LMAO.

If a bunch of white trash loaded up with guns lived in closer proximity to one another, I guarantee you the homicide rate would be even higher than it is among those "disgusting Democrat cities".
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2017, 05:59:18 PM »

ahugecat

« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »

If a bunch of white trash loaded up with guns lived in closer proximity to one another, I guarantee you the homicide rate would be even higher than it is among those "disgusting Democrat cities".

Why are you so obsessed with how many white people kill themselves anyway? The highest suicide rate in the world is South Korea, and I don't think "lol dead ASian racists!" no, I hope they improve on that and lower the rate.

Is this the respect you were talking about?

Imagine how crappy your life is when you celebrate the suicide rate of your own countrymen. You need to find employment, it's not the 1%'s fault you don't have a job.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2017, 06:02:27 PM »

Why are you so obsessed with how many white people kill themselves anyway? The highest suicide rate in the world is South Korea, and I don't think "lol dead ASian racists!" no, I hope they improve on that and lower the rate.

Is this the respect you were talking about?

Imagine how crappy your life is when you celebrate the suicide rate of your own countrymen. You need to find employment, it's not the 1%'s fault you don't have a job.

>Still business hours in CA
>Still raging
>Still deflecting
>Still acting like he has a job

Why are you so obsessed with how many black people kill each other? You don't actually care.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2017, 06:02:37 PM »

I bet ahugecat predicted 400 EV for Trump and a large popular vote win.

348 give or take Minnesota, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Colorado. I thought for sure he had NV and NH though, and he pretty much did.

I predicted a 0.5 point popular vote win. His margins in Texas and Arizona actually made me a bit nervous.

I also thought the third parties wouldn't have had as much of an impact (around 3%, not 6%).

You got it wrong. I realized third parties would do well though slightly overestimated them. And my prediction was made in early October and I warned other posters not to predict Clinton winning in a landslide. I got the popular vote right. Don't throw stones from glass houses ahugecat you are not superior to anyone here and the voters will soon out you back in your place.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2017, 06:03:32 PM »

TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2017, 06:04:38 PM »

ahugecat

« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2017, 06:04:56 PM »

>Still raging
>Still deflecting

Why are you so obsessed with how many black people kill each other? You don't actually care.

What do you get out of virtue signalling? Do you feel it gives you a pat on the back? Do you congratulate yourself? I am seriously interested in finding out.

I believe the way to reduce crime is to create well paying jobs and tougher punishment - the opposite of a Democrat.

And I do care about murders, why do you think I am a Republican? Jeez man. I literally said that earlier before you went on your weird virtue signalling rant.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2017, 06:07:13 PM »

ahugecat

« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2017, 06:07:39 PM »

You got it wrong. I realized third parties would do well though slightly overestimated them. And my prediction was made in early October and I warned other posters not to predict Clinton winning in a landslide. I got the popular vote right. Don't throw stones from glass houses ahugecat you are not superior to anyone here and the voters will soon out you back in your place.

I got it wrong within the normal parameters - I predicted the team that would win, and around the score as well. You not only predicted the other team would win but there would be a blowout. See what I am saying now?

And I have never even implied I am superior. Where did you get that idea?
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2017, 06:10:06 PM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2017, 06:11:07 PM »

>Still raging
>Still deflecting

What do you get out of virtue signalling? Do you feel it gives you a pat on the back? Do you congratulate yourself? I am seriously interested in finding out.

I believe the way to reduce crime is to create well paying jobs and tougher punishment - the opposite of a Democrat.

And I do care about murders, why do you think I am a Republican? Jeez man. I literally said that earlier before you went on your weird virtue signalling rant.

Tougher punishment has been in force for 30+ years; hasn't worked. Turns out, most people commit crimes understanding the risks involved and do it anyway. Deterrence is a joke, especially for capital punishment-related offenses. Abortion and the internet have had bigger influences on falling crime rates than your politicians' posturings come campaign time on the issue of crime.

"Virtue signalling" is a term invented by the Right, to attempt to discredit anybody calling them out on their bigoted, "disgusting" nonsense because they think the person they're accusing is more like them than any group that person chooses to defend. The only problem with this is that your ideology has attacked and defamed so many cross-sections of society that the vast majority of those people choose to stand together regardless of their differences (which, again, are based on your own shallow observations regarding race, religion, gender, etc).

And no, you don't care about murders. You care about using "urban crime" as a prop and excuse to enforce your already-blatant ideological worldview of how the majority in this country should be subjugated to your cultural and socioeconomic whims. If you cared about these individuals finding jobs and having opportunity, you'd be making it easier for them to vote, not harder. But you do know better what's good for them, don't you?
ahugecat

« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2017, 06:11:54 PM »

Tougher punishment has been in force for 30 years; hasn't worked.

America's crime rate is the lowest it's been in 50 years but is steadily rising as Democrats give criminals more and more power.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »

You called me a dirty name for no reason and are mad I called you out on it. You're used to conservatives who will simply back down. Not anymore. You're used to fighting Romney-type Republicans (like the guy from Virginia), but I am a Trump right winger. I fight back.

Bingo! That is why he won the election for us.

White liberals are 20% of the population and yet somehow think they have a divine right to hold political power, and yet have none. They did not stop to consider what would happen to them if someone punched back the bullies.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2017, 06:17:38 PM »

I didn't use Atlas as much back then so my final prediction was different and closer.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2017, 06:18:28 PM »

Democrats could have won the House popular vote by double digits and would still have lost because of gerrymandering. That's a fact.

No, its actually a projection based on dubious modeling where the modeler unskews elections by arbitrarily adjusting vote totals on a whim.

If one were to point out that the Republicans got nearly 200k more votes in Arizona in 2012 and got 4 House seats while the Democrats got 5, that would be factual.
ahugecat

« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2017, 06:24:24 PM »

I didn't use Atlas as much back then so my final prediction was different and closer.

The date on your post said it was the day of the election.

But that's not the point - the point is you're making the same mistakes in 2020 you made in 2016. I am literally trying to help you.

If anything, I should keep quiet and let you guys continue to underestimate Trump ("Don't interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake"), but I want a fair fight in 2020.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2017, 06:25:57 PM »

Tougher punishment has been in force for 30 years; hasn't worked.

America's crime rate is the lowest it's been in 50 years but is steadily rising as Democrats give criminals more and more power.

Except that the vast, vast majority of crime is handled by state and local authorities (not federal), and jurisdictions that did not implement "muh tough on crime" crap have seen just as large drops in the crime rate as those that have. There is no statistical evidence to suggest your tough on crime nonsense works. If anything, it causes actual "crime" to skyrocket as more and more activities are policed and/or made illegal.

Crime rates began to plummet as soon as those born right around Roe v. Wade started becoming adults and the internet became prolific. Thankfully, you're raging on here instead of burying women in your basement somewhere!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2017, 06:28:28 PM »

I looked on Wikipedia and gave all the races to the Dems that they lost by 11% or less. They still did not get a majority.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2017, 06:29:12 PM »

One of my mistakes was undercounting the importance of the fundamentals.
ahugecat

« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2017, 06:30:31 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2017, 06:33:34 PM by ahugecat »

Except that the vast, vast majority of crime is handled by state and local authorities (not federal), and jurisdictions that did not implement "muh tough on crime" crap have seen just as large drops in the crime rate as those that have. There is no statistical evidence to suggest your tough on crime nonsense works. If anything, it causes actual "crime" to skyrocket as more and more activities are policed and/or made illegal.

Crime rates began to plummet as soon as those born right around Roe v. Wade started becoming adults and the internet became prolific. Thankfully, you're raging on here instead of burying women in your basement somewhere!

Mass incarceration was all over and all cities - including liberal ones such as NYC - implemented tougher policies and more policing.

Hard left Democrats are super pro-criminal and we are seeing that again.

And the reason serial killers were so prevalent then was because of crap punishments. Most serial killers have priors and are always being let go right away. Tougher laws and punishments stopped that.

But if it were up to Democrats they'd change that. And they are.

And that "Roe v. Wade" comment was literally what you were accusing me of - racism dog whistling.

One of my number 1 things I do btw is I am fighting for harsher DUI laws - has nothing to do with "urban crime" or whatever virtue signalling crap you come up with.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2017, 06:31:22 PM »

You made a far bigger mistake in supporting Donald Trump. It is clear that he has not lived up to his promises and has done terribly.
ahugecat

« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2017, 06:32:11 PM »

One of my mistakes was undercounting the importance of the fundamentals.

You made the mistake of thinking of Trump as a typical politician.

It should've been clear he wasn't when everyone was predicting the "beginning of the end for Trump" way back on July 20th, 2015 but he kept on trucking along.

I knew he would win the Presidency once he survived mocking that reporter.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies