Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:51:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist  (Read 17330 times)
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« on: October 11, 2017, 06:12:47 PM »

You called me a dirty name for no reason and are mad I called you out on it. You're used to conservatives who will simply back down. Not anymore. You're used to fighting Romney-type Republicans (like the guy from Virginia), but I am a Trump right winger. I fight back.

Bingo! That is why he won the election for us.

White liberals are 20% of the population and yet somehow think they have a divine right to hold political power, and yet have none. They did not stop to consider what would happen to them if someone punched back the bullies.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:18:28 PM »

Democrats could have won the House popular vote by double digits and would still have lost because of gerrymandering. That's a fact.

No, its actually a projection based on dubious modeling where the modeler unskews elections by arbitrarily adjusting vote totals on a whim.

If one were to point out that the Republicans got nearly 200k more votes in Arizona in 2012 and got 4 House seats while the Democrats got 5, that would be factual.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:37:16 PM »

I looked on Wikipedia and gave all the races to the Dems that they lost by 11% or less. They still did not get a majority.

Yes, I am aware of what you did. Elections don't actually work that way, and its not even that close, as you could see by comparing the results of the 2004/2006 elections or 2008/2010 elections when the House flipped.

Once Democrats are not burdened by sharing a ballot with the nasty woman who drained $1 billion of resources they should be able to more efficiently compete for seats in the House of Representatives.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 04:12:07 PM »

If Trump would have lost as expected then the "Trump-Russia" BS would've been dropped.

The Democrats tested 2 things - Trump-Russia and Trump-sexual assault and saw that no one cared about Trump and Russia so they went with the sexual assault/Access Hollywood tape route. Why did no one care about Russia? Funnily enough, for the same reason Obama said in 2012 - the Cold War has been over for 25 years.

Trump was NOT being investigated for Russian ties, that's why it was never mentioned. It was only until he won that this BS started.

The funniest thing about wailing about James Comey is that Comey was nominated to his former position by a Democrat president and confirmed by a Democrat senate.

Of course, the term October surprise has a lengthy history dating back to the 1980 elections or even before. Smart and successful campaigns know about that and prepare for it. Then again, the loser of the 2016 election was too stupid and too lazy to campaign in the right states, so the proof is in the pudding.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies