Macron turns into unlikeable working-class-bashing douche (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:05:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Macron turns into unlikeable working-class-bashing douche (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Macron turns into unlikeable working-class-bashing douche  (Read 2434 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: October 07, 2017, 08:39:04 PM »

He always was one, just can't hide anymore now that everyone hates him

Yeah, literally nothing about this is new for him. This is why I told people on this forum, back when it was the height of the French election, that I wouldn't have voted for him and that he'd ultimately strengthen the far-right in France.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, if the Left had actually gotten it sh*t together and actually united behind a candidate, they could've actually won, but no, as usual, infighting.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 09:34:09 PM »

He always was one, just can't hide anymore now that everyone hates him

Yeah, literally nothing about this is new for him. This is why I told people on this forum, back when it was the height of the French election, that I wouldn't have voted for him and that he'd ultimately strengthen the far-right in France.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, if the Left had actually gotten it sh*t together and actually united behind a candidate, they could've actually won, but no, as usual, infighting.

Infighting was everywhere, that's how Macron got in. And had Hamon somehow dropped out and his supporters given just enough to put Melenchon over the line, the battle would've been a fight against the far-left, which would've strengthened the far-right anyway.

It'd have taken Fillon vs Melenchon, and to get a Melenchon win [somehow] to stop this outcome.

Melenchon could've defeated Le Pen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies