Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:48:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Pence walks out of NFL game in temper tantrum over Kneeling players  (Read 5710 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2017, 04:37:42 PM »

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2017, 04:41:41 PM »

https://twitter.com/sung_minkim/status/917104119403261953

These people are so incompetent.

The Bush Administration would have done this publicity stunt correctly.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2017, 04:43:41 PM »

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.
What about the ones now kneeling before the anthem and then standing up for the anthem itself?
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2017, 04:45:31 PM »

Good for Pence!

Where was all this conservative outrage against political statements on the job when the NYPD turned their backs on de Blasio?

Can't wait until these anti-freedom couch goblins are irrelevant.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2017, 04:49:33 PM »

Good for Pence!

Where was all this conservative outrage against political statements on the job when the NYPD turned their backs on de Blasio?

The American flag is not the same thing as the mayor of New York City. One is a man, the other is the designated symbol of national unity. Not that I think Fuzzy has any ground to stand on, as I've made clear in the past. He supported a guy who knowingly invited foreign intelligence to attack American citizens, and enjoyed it, on national TV.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »

God Bless Vice President Pence and his family.  Now, more than ever, I see that he needs to be leading this nation.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2017, 05:20:57 PM »

Indianapolis Star football columnist Gregg Doyel says that the Colts, who went out of their way to accommodate Pence, had no idea that he was planning this.  They thought Pence was there to help honor Peyton Manning, who was being inducted into the Colts Ring of Honor.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2017/10/08/vp-mike-pence-leaves-nfl-protest-49-ers-colts/744478001/
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2017, 05:22:45 PM »

Pence wasted a quarter of a million dollars of taxpayer money, and embarrassed the Colts and himself. Time to #resign!
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2017, 05:32:05 PM »

Under budget, and ahead of schedule!
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2017, 05:39:50 PM »

Dumbass. 
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2017, 05:43:37 PM »

Wow, this backfired BIG TIME.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2017, 05:44:48 PM »

I love how Pence likes to think he's the "cool" Vice President that everyone likes.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2017, 05:49:08 PM »

How? It's not like Republicans actually care about wasting taxpayer dollars, and most other people already hate these clowns.

Um, it's quite obvious this was all staged and intended for positive publicity for the administration.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2017, 06:11:26 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2017, 06:13:01 PM by Doctor Imperialism »

Good for Pence!

These kneelers are anti-American.  They hate America.  They deserve to experience the negative feedback from the millions they've offended by their behavior.  If their income streams from endorsements all dry up, I wouldn't shed a tear.

The American flag is not the same thing as the mayor of New York City. One is a man, the other is the designated symbol of national unity. Not that I think Fuzzy has any ground to stand on, as I've made clear in the past. He supported a guy who knowingly invited foreign intelligence to attack American citizens, and enjoyed it, on national TV.

The American flag is a symbol of this nation, and kneeling to protest injustice is one of the most American things you can do.

I tend to think that police officers shooting African-Americans in the back is a lot more disrespectful than an abstract act of protest, but expecting the orangutan in the White House (or Fuzzy Bear) to care about the former is clearly futile.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2017, 06:23:25 PM by Senator Scott, PPT🍂 »

Days without national embarrassment: 0

Good for Pence!

I swear to God, the next time I go to a sporting event, I'm going to kneel during the anthem knowing how much that offends you and the other bitches on this forum.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2017, 06:13:30 PM »

Good for Pence!

It speaks volumes that so many people confuse protesting racism with protesting America...
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2017, 06:33:49 PM »

God Bless Vice President Pence and his family.  Now, more than ever, I see that he needs to be leading this nation.

F**k Vice President pence and his family. Now, more than ever, I see that this entire administration is one big joke to our nation.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2017, 06:37:04 PM »

I like how he tweeted a 3 year old picture to prove he was there.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2017, 07:01:22 PM »

Mike Pence: an embarrassment of a VP.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2017, 07:05:17 PM »

F**k Vice President pence and his family. Now, more than ever, I see that this entire administration is one big joke to our nation.

What a proud moderate and respectable person!
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2017, 07:07:27 PM »

You mean the "family values" VP who cheerfully rode pussygrabber's coattails into the White House?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2017, 07:09:48 PM »

You mean the "family values" VP who cheerfully rode pussygrabber's coattails into the White House?

I’m talking about the person I quoted.
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2017, 07:19:54 PM »

This whole thing is pathetic. Puerto Rico is still a crapfest and we keep arguing about this.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2017, 07:32:01 PM »

Wasting our money.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2017, 08:10:01 PM »

And "proud" of it.
Thank you ... by the way.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies