Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:23:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump has state visit to UK downgraded 'and will not be guest of the Queen'  (Read 2106 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 11, 2017, 08:09:31 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-uk-no-queen-visit-working-downgrade-tour-us-president-latest-a7994356.html

Make America great again!  The world respects us so much more now.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:30:54 AM »

How was this about the laughingstock of the world, you told us when you ran, Mr. President?
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 10:10:27 AM »

"World leaders have so much respect for Trump!! Unlike Barack HUSSEIN Obama the arab, muslim, African, isis man!!!!"
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 10:44:55 AM »

"World leaders have so much respect for Trump!! Unlike Barack HUSSEIN Obama the arab, muslim, African, isis man!!!!"

You forgot communist and fascist.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 11:10:05 AM »

I hope the people of the UK "boo" the hell out of him, everywhere he goes.
Make him feel completely unwanted, then let the narcissist (tweet) cry about it, and be forced to leave UK early. Then of course, he will plan a rally soon afterwards, to get re-energized by his cultist zombies, and he can go on pretending that 90% of Americans just love him.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 01:00:27 PM »

I really hope he tweets about the Queen.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »

Make him feel completely unwanted, then let the narcissist (tweet) cry about it, and be forced to leave UK early. Then of course, he will plan a rally soon afterwards, to get re-energized by his cultist zombies, and he can go on pretending that 90% of Americans just love him.

If the British people hate Theresa May then they're going to treat him as if Hitler was walking down the street.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 01:49:55 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The fault is May's since she was violating the tradition of reserving such a special invitation for a President's 2nd term. She wanted to cozy-up to Trump, but due to fear of mass protests and the House of Commons Speaker revoking Trump's ability to speak to the House, which would've been embarrassing for May and Trump, she decided to pursue a more normal routine.

Trump's still a total joke though.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 04:06:17 PM »

You forgot communist and fascist.

Atheist, too.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 08:25:09 PM »

Trump doesn't have to meet with the Queen of Great Britain. He can meet with her children, Prince Charles and Princess Anne.

America is not a laughingstock yet. Obama did some comical things, people don't remember that. The past 25 years has been comical.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 08:38:04 PM »

Trump doesn't have to meet with the Queen of Great Britain. He can meet with her children, Prince Charles and Princess Anne.

America is not a laughingstock yet. Obama did some comical things, people don't remember that. The past 25 years has been comical.
B O T H S I D E S
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 08:41:27 PM »

Everyone has a slip, here and there. Everyone, including you and me.
But with trump, he goes out of his way to conduct himself like a full-blown assh**e in international meetings/events.

Do you remember this ... I mean, who the hell would do this ? !
And if anyone were to do this, you should be called every foul word ever written.

Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 09:07:15 PM »

I'm sure he'll be devastated.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 09:14:03 PM »

With anyone else, not much. But with a Narcissist, it will sting.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 09:19:39 PM »

Who cares? That just makes him more of an iconoclast. The Royal Family is a sham anyway, the gold plated Queen’s own grandchildren are the product of a sham marriage that only happened due to the need to sacrifice an 18 year old virgin.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 09:28:20 PM »

Trump is much below HM Queen Elizabeth II. He doesn't deserve to be in the same room as her.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 11:46:17 PM »

Of course he won't. He gives a s*** about nothing but himself and believes he pisses gold. The fact that our oldest and closest Ally Lowe's and disrespect his government beyond words couldn't matter less to him oh, because all he's enamored with his that reflection he sees in the mirror.

But yeah, at least the rest of us should I know enough to care.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 09:01:00 AM »

Who cares? That just makes him more of an iconoclast. The Royal Family is a sham anyway, the gold plated Queen’s own grandchildren are the product of a sham marriage that only happened due to the need to sacrifice an 18 year old virgin.

The Queen is a WWII vet. Trump is a draft dodger.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 09:04:00 AM »

The Queen is a WWII vet. Trump is a draft dodger.
He had bone spurs.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 09:49:39 AM »

Of course he won't. He gives a s*** about nothing but himself and believes he pisses gold. The fact that our oldest and closest Ally Lowe's and disrespect his government beyond words couldn't matter less to him oh, because all he's enamored with his that reflection he sees in the mirror.

No kidding. I was using sarcasm.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 10:40:44 AM »

He'd probably got on quite well with Prince Andrew.

also is Trump one of those Americans who really want to play Disneyland Princess with UK royals? Wouldn't surprise me.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 10:54:01 AM »

No kidding. I was using sarcasm.

Sometimes tough to tell with you, bro, when it comes to defending his Imperial Orangeness. Wink
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 02:19:22 PM »

If I was a titled head of state I wouldn't want to meet with sleazy gutter trash like him either.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 02:38:42 PM »

If I was a titled head of state I wouldn't want to meet with sleazy gutter trash like him either.

Agree.
I'm positive THAT IS THE REASON she will not meet with him.
The Queen is proper, and her presence is inspiring and warm.
trump on the other hand, radiates hate, ugliness and someone with severe mental illness.
The Queen would find better class, if she were to meet a person with the unfortunate circumstances of living in the streets, then in our White House.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »

Probably will, why else has he avoided public events that don't include people the RNC hired on craigslist?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies