Vanity Fair: WH advisers say Trump is unstable and unraveling (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:10:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Vanity Fair: WH advisers say Trump is unstable and unraveling (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vanity Fair: WH advisers say Trump is unstable and unraveling  (Read 4314 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 11, 2017, 08:52:27 PM »

Why was it so difficult for so many (voters) not to see this coming ?
It was clear as day !
I mean, honestly, what the f were you people thinking !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:10:47 PM »

This is exactly what Russia wanted, and they got it.
Chaos at the highest level. A loss of 4 years of focus on important things our country should attend to, around the globe.

Instead, we got a Orange-Haired Clown who would rather tweet and concentrate so much time and energy on items like the NFL anthem, and declaring that there were "good people" when Neo-Nazis chanted "Jews will not replace us" the night before the big Charlottesville event.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:30 PM »

This is exactly what Russia wanted, and they got it.
Chaos at the highest level. A loss of 4 years of focus on important things our country should attend to, around the globe.

Instead, we got a Orange-Haired Clown who would rather tweet and concentrate so much time and energy on items like the NFL anthem, and declaring that there were "good people" when Neo-Nazis chanted "Jews will not replace us" the night before the big Charlottesville event.

Oh give me a break. Russia is not the Soviet Union and they're not a significant geopolitical threat to anyone outside of Eastern Europe. Trump is a headcase but that has nothing to do with Russia having a crumbling economy and declining population. Chaos in the US is not going to re-establish their presence on the world stage.

I didn't say "Russia is the same as the Soviet Union." Regardless, they are still a nation most western nations need to be concerned about. We have allies in Eastern Europe. Russia has definitely meddled in our last election, and this is something we need to be worried about.
I didn't say "Chaos in the US," but more like "Chaos in the White House."
Nor did I say that they would "re-establish their presence on the world stage," but they sure as hell but the brakes on our "presence" and global leadership, as perceived by other world leaders.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:51:31 PM »

Conversation between Robert Reich and a former GOP member of Congress.  I won't try to quote; the whole thing needs to be read.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/918309958411833344

Wow.
Everyone, please spend the 2 minutes and read this (the link above).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies