How would you imagine YOURSELF winning the Electoral College? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:03:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would you imagine YOURSELF winning the Electoral College? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would you imagine YOURSELF winning the Electoral College?  (Read 6653 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 12, 2017, 06:04:31 PM »

Campaign

In this scenario, I am West Virginia's junior senator,age 41. The year is 2040, and the political backdrop is changing. The current is Madigan, who won 2036 in a wave election that brought many republicans to power. Many see him as a Eisenhower like figure, and his approval is at 55%. I had the establishment reluctantly behind me, so I win the primaries with ease. I pick Texas senator Juan Lopez, a bastion of the senate and someone to help me in the suburbs, as my running mate. My opponent is CT senator Ben Howie, a generally boring senator. The convention is in Madison, WI, which will help with WI. The only scandal involving me in the election is me using government funds for charter airflight. NO serious damage is done. The election comes around, and the race is a deadheat. Madigan is popular, but party fatigue still exists. Election comes around, and I win. Most Political scientists believe I won because of popular senator's coattails.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies