Grade the Trump Presidency (October 2017) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:34:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Grade the Trump Presidency (October 2017) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Grade the Trump Presidency
A

A-

B

B-

C

C-

D

D-

F

F-

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 139

Author Topic: Grade the Trump Presidency (October 2017)  (Read 5853 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 16, 2017, 06:31:46 PM »
« edited: October 16, 2017, 06:46:05 PM by the 2018- The People v. The Pepe »

Okay again, why are you basing your political opinions based on crazy protestors? These are just angry loud people. There are these people in both parties. I don't care that there are some racist people in the GOP -- I care a lot more about the actual politician.

The actual politicians are way more important. And Trump has proven to be pretty dogpoop so far, both politically (being unable to pass meaningful legislation that helps the lives of americans), and stylistically.

What do you mean by stylistically?

Twitter rants, Charloettesville response, Impulsive behavior, Insulting random people (including his allies), Inability to unite the country.

You're really underestimating how many people don't like Trump. I know a ton of people who voted for Trump (because you know, I live in rural Georgia) who are really, really upset at how he's behaved. Most of these people will vote for him again but a lot of them are very annoyed at how he's been treating the presidency. Even the most staunch Trump supporters I know are mad that he's costing the taxpayers so much w/ his golf trips.

Also lmao at "white americans don't riot in public". That's past dogwhistle zone.

The level of racism we tolerate today would have had the FBI on your ass even 10 or 15 years ago. Trust me. This was back when the DHS actually investigated hate groups. This happened in Wyoming. In 2003.

Seriously though, I give Trump a borderline D-/F. He pals around with dictators and people who are disgusted with the American way of life. He regularly peddles rumors of the biggest wars. Trump wants to ruin the lives of millions of people just to make fun of millions of other people and to prove he's a man to people whose lives his ilk has already ruined yet has accepted him into his life as a kind of personal Lord and Savior. Yet, the economy is steady though a sort of euphoria has taken over as speculators see one of their own creating opportunities for regulatory capture. There are talks of war, but we are still at relative peace.

It's a D- because though his policies are F-, his ability to implement them so far are a F-. I would say that it will be an F- by 2019 or 2022. There's a 50% percent chance each that  he will be removed from office, get into a war bigger than Bush's war or a recession bigger than Bush's recession.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:13:55 PM »

F- being a 1 and A being a 10. The average is 2.8. So between an F and a D-.

That's about right. Probably a 3.8 - 4.1 with the median voter. A high D, not quite D+.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies