What if Madonna moves away from Portugal and runs for President against Trump?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:01:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  What if Madonna moves away from Portugal and runs for President against Trump?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Madonna moves away from Portugal and runs for President against Trump?  (Read 1761 times)
Dogola
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 14, 2017, 08:20:40 AM »
« edited: October 17, 2017, 11:47:49 AM by Dogola »

I've already posted it in 2020 Presidential Elections. What happens if Democrats nominated Madonna (D-MIchigan) as their candidate? Madonna would have defeated Stabenow in the primary and  Kid Rock in Senate Election. I wonder what the outcome would be. I think Madge will definitely  win New York, California, DC,  Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Vermont, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Washington, Hawaii, Delaware. Trump will definitely carry Oklahoma, Kansas, Mississipi, South Carolina, Dakotas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Texas, Kentucky, Alabama. Is Madonna popular enough in Arizona, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina to win election?
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 12:37:15 PM »

Donald Trump: 341 EVs
Madonna Ciccone: 197 EVs

This is a very optimistic map for Democrats. The closest states here would be Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire, and New Mexico, in that order.

Yea this is a good map. I'd flip Virginia though to Madonna.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 03:50:07 PM »

The Republicans will use the advantage to keep reminding people that in her Women's March speech that She thought about blowing up the White House.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:03:21 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2017, 04:05:02 PM by bagelman »

Dogola
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 04:57:22 PM »

Well. I thought Madge is more popular than Trump, she is less vilified and hated, despite being over-sexualized, she'll have votes from a lot of Social justice warriors, women, LGBT's, celebrities and Democrats. I'm myself more into Pink Floyd and Dire Straits, i'm not a fan of her.  I never thought that she would lose to Trump in a landslide.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 05:26:51 PM »

Sen. Madonna (MDNA-Mich) - 419 EV, 59.8%
Pres. Donald Trump (GOP-NY), - 119 EV, 28.1%

"How?" you might ask. Well, she can answer that herself.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 08:02:15 PM »

She'd win only if Jeb Bush was her running mate
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 08:34:57 PM »

Guys, guys, guys! Read the opening post, please. If Madonna had already become a U.S. Senator - elected both in an open primary and a (verrrrrrrrry polarizing) general election and then again in  crowded field of Democrats - I can't tell why she would perform so badly as y'all assume. She would basically be a Clinton surrogate (just with the difference that Madonna has always supported gay marriage and opposed the Iraq War from the outset). Plus, don't forget, she would be running against a very unpopular president. The map would look the same as in 2016, plus Michigan, Pennsylvania and maybe Wisconsin, Florida and NE-02. Her running mate would probably Hickenlooper, Bullock or Castro.

I've already posted it in 2020 Presidential Elections. What happens if Democrats nominated Madonna (D-Portugal) as their candidate? Madonna would have succeeded Stabenow as U.S. Senator, who become the second governor of Michigan, after defeating Kid Rock in the senatorial election. I wonder what the outcome would be. I think Madge will definitely win New York, California, DC,  Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Vermont, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Washington, Hawaii, Delaware. Trump will definitely carry Oklahoma, Kansas, Mississippi, South Carolina, Dakotas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Texas, Kentucky, Alabama. Is Madonna popular enough in Arizona, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Nevada, Colorado, Virginia, West Virginia (ROFL) and North Carolina to win election?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 12:18:27 AM »

Madonna - 532
Trump - 3
Jeb! - 3

And DC still goes Democratic.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 03:44:33 AM »

Trump becomes the first and only person to pull a fifty state sweep

Dogola
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 04:37:16 AM »

The task : Get Madge out of Portugal back to her home state. She leaves Portugal, purchases a home near Detroit, makes Stabenow run for Governor and runs for her Senate seat, defeating Kid Rock in the senatorial election ( who is a pro-Trump and pro-gun Hardcore Conservative to the right of Santorum and Bannon). Senator Ciconne would definitely serve on Commerce; Environment and Public Works; Health , Education, Labor and Pensions; and Agriculture (because of Stabenow's ranking membership) Committees. Then she runs for President, defeating Tim Kaine in Democratic Primary. She'll obviously win New York, California, Illinois, Mass, DC, New Jersey, Michigan, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, New Mexico, Hawaii, perhaps some other states. Her running mate would be Senator Maggie Hassan from NH, whom i admire more. She should also promise Warren as the  FED chair,  Raul Grijalva as the  Secretary of Treasury and Bernie as the  Secretary of Commerce. I wish Hassan   runs, but she would be female Kerry ( very dull),  she doesn't have a celebrity factor ( which Franken has, but Franken refuses to run) and lose to Trump badly.  Hassan, despite her qualities, isn't that popular
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 09:59:28 AM »

Cher is a far more likely candidate.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 12:44:16 PM »

Cher is a far more likely candidate.

Don't think so. Parts of her will be 74 in 2020.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 12:46:53 PM »

Please, the only singer that could beat Trump is Beyoncé (and she's already 36, so she's eligible to run and serve as President)
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »

Please, the only singer that could beat Trump is Beyoncé (and she's already 36, so she's eligible to run and serve as President)
There's a thread somewhere from ~nine months ago about a Beyonce vs. Kid Rock election
Wakie77
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 11:45:40 AM »

Jon Stewart would make a better candidate.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »

There's a thread somewhere from ~nine months ago about a Beyonce vs. Kid Rock election

I can't find such a thread. Sad
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 05:25:42 PM »

I can't find such a thread. Sad
I tried finding it too! Shame, it was one of the first threads I ever posted in
Progressive
jro660

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »

Sen. Madonna (MDNA-Mich) - 419 EV, 59.8%
Pres. Donald Trump (GOP-NY), - 119 EV, 28.1%

"How?" you might ask. Well, she can answer that herself.

Yaaaaas kween
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies