Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:39:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5204 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2017, 03:31:01 PM »

I think if there was fire, we would have seen fire, not just smoke.

And that is not an answer to my question at all.

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.

Just curious, but would you hire someone who has been accused of child rape to babysit your child? Before any trial, before any conviction, before any evidence is brought forth...just the accusation...would you hire that person to be alone with your kid?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2017, 03:35:56 PM »

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.

Sorry dude. It's pretty obvious from your construction that they "could have" done something (which they did do) that you were including the bolded part in the "fire" and simply were not aware it had occurred.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »

They did.

Sorry dude. It's pretty obvious from your construction that they "could have" done something (which they did do) that you were including the bolded part in the "fire" and simply were not aware it had occurred.

Oh I admit I didn't know they lawyered up.  But I need more than that to compare him to Clinton or Cosby like the other guy was babbling on about.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2017, 05:40:34 PM »

They did.

Oh I admit I didn't know they lawyered up.  But I need more than that to compare him to Clinton or Cosby like the other guy was babbling on about.

Give me a list of hard evidence that makes the accusations against Bill Clinton worse than those made against Trump.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2017, 05:43:38 PM »

They did.

LOL, Clinton has far fewer accusers, and they accuse him of less and with a much lower probability of being true.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2017, 05:49:49 PM »

Such a silly thread.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Some people who cannot handle defeat concocted this idea that they have the power to overthrow the electorate of this nation. So they are belching fake news towards that purpose.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »

If/when it ever comes out that Trump did rape a child, his weaboo fanbase would only cheer louder for him.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2017, 06:22:28 PM »

Trump cultists in here keep saying "innocent until proven guilty," and that is definitely true.  Who knows if all of these allegations are real?  But each of them deserve attention and each deserve investigation.  Especially the allegations that he raped underaged girls, and IMO, if you don't support investigating those particular allegations (regardless of the others) then there is something morally wrong with you.

But why do you all call Bill Clinton a rapist but not Trump?  Why do you label him a sexual predator but not Trump?  It can't be because he had consensual relations with another woman.  Because Trump claimed he did the exact same thing; and more, Trump's statements objectify women; to him, in his own words, women are things, not people.  Bill got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

Both things are history; both are fact.  So why is Bill so often labeled by you guys as the pervert and sexual predator, but Trump is a-okay despite his recorded statements to the contrary?

(I know, you'll all have some bs argument defending your stance.  It won't hold up, but that's okay, because you don't need it to.  Nothing will change your mind about the man, even child rape allegations.)

Trump's case is not quite same as Bill's, as Bill's exposure was during his term. He has already been humiliated and had his reputation tarnished forever. Reviving his perverted history is beating a dead horse, and nothing more than a desperate attempt by the right to achieve false equivalency.

Trump was elected in spite of public knowledge.

My problem isn't about which party is the more moral one, but that everyone of these people should get to have a voice without being threatened. Of course, the right's support for free speech took a huge hit when they, too, also resorted to threats against these people making allegations.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2017, 06:46:14 PM »

Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.

Back in the day Slick Bill argued that the elected US President was immune to this type of litigation. How times change!

Of course, Paula Jones accused Slick of summoning her to his hotel room at which point he removed his trousers. That bit of course is a Weinstein special. I wonder who taught who.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »

Such a silly thread.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Some people who cannot handle defeat concocted this idea that they have the power to overthrow the electorate of this nation. So they are belching fake news towards that purpose.
Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.

Back in the day Slick Bill argued that the elected US President was immune to this type of litigation. How times change!

Of course, Paula Jones accused Slick of summoning her to his hotel room at which point he removed his trousers. That bit of course is a Weinstein special. I wonder who taught who.

I guess so.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2017, 07:11:14 PM »

Liberals: Donald Trump sucks!

Conservatives: Bill Clinton sucks!

How about neither one of them gets to be president?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2017, 07:36:12 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged. 

The statute of limitations would be up, no?

Possibly not.  Depends on the state and the age of the victim.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2017, 08:15:25 PM »

Liberals: Donald Trump sucks!

Conservatives: Bill Clinton sucks!

How about neither one of them gets to be president?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies