Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:55:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5162 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2017, 03:08:22 PM »

—Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.

—Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.

—Karena Virginia. Says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.

—Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.

—Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.

—Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.

—Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.

—Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.

—Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.

—Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.

—Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.

—Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.

—Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.

—Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.

—“Jane Doe” or Katie J. In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13 (https://mobile.twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/894799540485619712). 1994

—Ivana Trump. In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him.

—“Maria,” 12 - Raped by Trump in third encounter with Jane Doe in 1994. (https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 03:21:35 PM »

Don't waste your breath.  Trump supporters don't care.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 03:41:21 PM »

Such a silly thread.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
kyc0705

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 03:58:03 PM »

Such a silly thread.

That's for the courts to decide if there was a trial. But personally, I believe the accusers until there is reason not to, in the same way I believe the accusations against Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, and Woody Allen.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 04:02:10 PM »

If nobody cared then, they definitely don't now.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »

Lol@thisthread.  
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 04:18:31 PM »

Why is the US General Discussion board turning into a rage board?
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 04:19:55 PM »

Such a silly thread.

That's for the courts to decide if there was a trial. But personally, I believe the accusers until there is reason not to, in the same way I believe the accusations against Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, and Woody Allen.

And Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes.
kyc0705

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 04:20:56 PM »

Such a silly thread.

And Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes.

Them too. Lots of powerful men who repeatedly abuse that power. And these are only the famous ones whose cases get exposure.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 04:21:28 PM »

It's not.  Donald Trump is a psychopath which means that the discussions about him will tend to be extreme to reflect his behavior.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »

It's not.  Donald Trump is a psychopath which means that the discussions about him will tend to be extreme to reflect his behavior.

It ain't crazy if its true and due process in one thing. Figuring out that someone probably did something is another.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 04:24:42 PM »

It ain't crazy if its true and due process in one thing. Figuring out that someone probably did something is another.

He is, after all, an admitted serial sexual assaulter/harasser. 
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 05:25:28 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 05:26:57 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.

Uh, didn't you vote for Trump? Shouldn't you be shocked if it turns out that someone you voted for raped a prepubescent? Am I missing something here?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 05:29:29 PM »

Uh, didn't you vote for Trump? Shouldn't you be shocked if it turns out that someone you voted for raped a prepubescent? Am I missing something here?

He just said if it was true that he should be criminally charged.. Can you not read?
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 05:31:39 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.

He just said if it was true that he should be criminally charged.. Can you not read?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My point is that he should be shocked if it turns out that someone he voted to be President is a child rapist. Can you not read?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 05:42:18 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.

My point is that he should be shocked if it turns out that someone he voted to be President is a child rapist. Can you not read?

He just said "If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked" and "But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either" Right there. That was what he said word for word. So obviously I can read.. Can you read is the question.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 05:51:52 PM »

He just said "If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked" and "But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either" Right there. That was what he said word for word. So obviously I can read.. Can you read is the question.

I am at a complete loss as to how I can explain this to you any better. The point I am trying to make here is that the possibility of somebody you voted for raping kids should be shocking. Fuzzy Bear has clearly stated that for him, it is not. Do I need to make diagrams or something?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 05:58:44 PM »

I am at a complete loss as to how I can explain this to you any better. The point I am trying to make here is that the possibility of somebody you voted for raping kids should be shocking. Fuzzy Bear has clearly stated that for him, it is not. Do I need to make diagrams or something?

They would be welcome.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2017, 06:10:57 PM »

They would be welcome.

Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 06:20:06 PM »

Not someone who usually agrees with AL Indy but I share his confusion at whatever point your trying to get across here.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 07:01:59 PM »

Not someone who usually agrees with AL Indy but I share his confusion at whatever point your trying to get across here.
Are you dense?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 07:12:46 PM »

Desperation for political power prevents his supporters from even seeing how perverted he is.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 07:27:18 PM »

Desperation for political power prevents his supporters from even seeing how perverted he is.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 07:36:29 PM »

I would find the act shocking, and I would expect removal from office and criminal punishment if the allegations were proven true.  But I wouldn't be shocked to learn something like this were true.  After Bill Clinton, Anthony Weiner, Mel Reynolds, Buz Lukens, Gerry Studds, Bob Packwood, Eliot Spitzer, and Dan Crane, I don't put anything past anyone.  That's the sad state of our world today.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies