Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:54:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5149 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2017, 07:38:46 PM »
« edited: October 15, 2017, 08:15:46 PM by Generally Useless »

Piss off.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2017, 08:39:52 PM »

Yeah, technically all people accused of crime are "innocent until proven guilty". But polling has indicated that public opinion on this issue, more so than any other crime, overwhelmingly sympathizes with the accusers rather than the accused. Polling about Cosby has consistently shown that only about 1 in 10 people believe he is innocent while more than half say guilty.

When people come to the defense of someone accused of a crime, it's usually for something like smoking marijuana or protesting. When it comes to murder, it's usually "you've got the wrong guy" or "it was an accident/self-defense". It's very hard to frame someone for sexual assault/harassment, and accidental/self-defense sexual assault/harassment is impossible.

-The right are all like "stop saying 'But Trump!'; the problem here is Weinstein".
-The left and feminists say "we denounced Weinstein, you made Trump president!" or "you're just using this to attack liberals."
-The alt-right are hating on Weinstein because he's Jewish or the MRA-types are saying "the left turned their backs on Harvey in the name of feminism, the right stood with our men against the Feminazis"
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2017, 09:58:32 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.

Uh, didn't you vote for Trump? Shouldn't you be shocked if it turns out that someone you voted for raped a prepubescent? Am I missing something here?

He just said if it was true that he should be criminally charged.. Can you not read?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My point is that he should be shocked if it turns out that someone he voted to be President is a child rapist. Can you not read?

He just said "If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked" and "But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either" Right there. That was what he said word for word. So obviously I can read.. Can you read is the question.

I am at a complete loss as to how I can explain this to you any better. The point I am trying to make here is that the possibility of somebody you voted for raping kids should be shocking. Fuzzy Bear has clearly stated that for him, it is not. Do I need to make diagrams or something?

Not someone who usually agrees with AL Indy but I share his confusion at whatever point your trying to get across here.
Are you dense?

Yeah?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 10:03:18 PM »

It's not.  Donald Trump is a psychopath which means that the discussions about him will tend to be extreme to reflect his behavior.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2017, 10:03:56 PM »

Desperation for political power prevents his supporters from even seeing how perverted he is.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2017, 11:20:10 PM »

Such a silly thread.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Their attacker publicly confessed.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2017, 11:24:07 PM »

If only Clinton had won because a Clinton would never... Oh wait, never mind.
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2017, 11:47:37 PM »

Such a silly thread.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That's for the courts to decide if there was a trial. But personally, I believe the accusers until there is reason not to, in the same way I believe the accusations against Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, and Woody Allen.

And Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes.
And Bill Clinton, and Ed Murray, and Anthony Wiener, and Lena Dunham
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2017, 05:38:35 AM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.

Uh, didn't you vote for Trump? Shouldn't you be shocked if it turns out that someone you voted for raped a prepubescent? Am I missing something here?

He just said if it was true that he should be criminally charged.. Can you not read?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My point is that he should be shocked if it turns out that someone he voted to be President is a child rapist. Can you not read?

He just said "If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked" and "But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either" Right there. That was what he said word for word. So obviously I can read.. Can you read is the question.

I am at a complete loss as to how I can explain this to you any better. The point I am trying to make here is that the possibility of somebody you voted for raping kids should be shocking. Fuzzy Bear has clearly stated that for him, it is not. Do I need to make diagrams or something?

Not someone who usually agrees with AL Indy but I share his confusion at whatever point your trying to get across here.
Are you dense?

DI, this why pur country is in decline. People are confused when they insinuate a lack of surprise when their vocal choices for office turn out to have needed to be in prison this whole time.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2017, 07:44:39 AM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged. 

The statute of limitations would be up, no?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2017, 07:48:56 AM »

Yeah, technically all people accused of crime are "innocent until proven guilty". But polling has indicated that public opinion on this issue, more so than any other crime, overwhelmingly sympathizes with the accusers rather than the accused.

Presumption of innocence only applies to the judge and (if applicable) the jury. Ordinary citizens are free to make their own conclusions based on whatever is evidence available to them, without being constrained by this legal presumption.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2017, 07:52:47 AM »

When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2017, 08:14:29 AM »

Weinstein is certainly not alone in being a serial sexual assaulter. President Trump almost certainly can be described as such as well, along with former President Bill Clinton. Quite a lot of men assume that their power provides them with the privilege of doing whatever they want to women and getting away with it, largely because those women are afraid of what may happen if they come out against them.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »

Trump cultists in here keep saying "innocent until proven guilty," and that is definitely true.  Who knows if all of these allegations are real?  But each of them deserve attention and each deserve investigation.  Especially the allegations that he raped underaged girls, and IMO, if you don't support investigating those particular allegations (regardless of the others) then there is something morally wrong with you.

But why do you all call Bill Clinton a rapist but not Trump?  Why do you label him a sexual predator but not Trump?  It can't be because he had consensual relations with another woman.  Because Trump claimed he did the exact same thing; and more, Trump's statements objectify women; to him, in his own words, women are things, not people.  Bill got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

Both things are history; both are fact.  So why is Bill so often labeled by you guys as the pervert and sexual predator, but Trump is a-okay despite his recorded statements to the contrary?

(I know, you'll all have some bs argument defending your stance.  It won't hold up, but that's okay, because you don't need it to.  Nothing will change your mind about the man, even child rape allegations.)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2017, 09:50:04 AM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged. 

There are no SOL for being a child molester.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2017, 10:26:26 AM »

Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2017, 11:10:47 AM »

Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.

Honest question:

What is your opinion of his accusers, specifically those who were children at the time of their alleged assault?

Do you automatically write them off?  Do you think their voices deserve to be heard and their claims investigated? Are they just attention seekers?

Furthermore, how is your opinion of them similar or different from Michael Jackson’s accusers? Bill Cosby’s? Bill Clinton’s?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2017, 11:21:59 AM »

I think if there was fire, we would have seen fire, not just smoke.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 12:53:53 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4lOWAonOP0
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »

And that is not an answer to my question at all.

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2017, 01:21:33 PM »

There are no SOL for being a child molester.

From what I can find, that's not true in New York. Ends when the minor who was molested reaches age 23.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2017, 01:26:20 PM »

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

You exemplify everything wrong and disgusting about our country.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2017, 02:24:09 PM »

They did.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 02:26:46 PM »

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies