Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:27:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5216 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
« on: October 16, 2017, 07:44:39 AM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged. 

The statute of limitations would be up, no?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 07:48:56 AM »

Yeah, technically all people accused of crime are "innocent until proven guilty". But polling has indicated that public opinion on this issue, more so than any other crime, overwhelmingly sympathizes with the accusers rather than the accused.

Presumption of innocence only applies to the judge and (if applicable) the jury. Ordinary citizens are free to make their own conclusions based on whatever is evidence available to them, without being constrained by this legal presumption.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 01:21:33 PM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged. 

The statute of limitations would be up, no?

There are no SOL for being a child molester.

From what I can find, that's not true in New York. Ends when the minor who was molested reaches age 23.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 02:24:09 PM »

I think if there was fire, we would have seen fire, not just smoke.

And that is not an answer to my question at all.

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

They did.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 03:35:56 PM »

I think if there was fire, we would have seen fire, not just smoke.

And that is not an answer to my question at all.

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.

Sorry dude. It's pretty obvious from your construction that they "could have" done something (which they did do) that you were including the bolded part in the "fire" and simply were not aware it had occurred.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies