Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:22:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5164 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: October 15, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »

Lol@thisthread.  
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:26:26 AM »

Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:21:59 AM »

I think if there was fire, we would have seen fire, not just smoke.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 01:26:20 PM »

And that is not an answer to my question at all.

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 02:26:46 PM »

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.

Sorry dude. It's pretty obvious from your construction that they "could have" done something (which they did do) that you were including the bolded part in the "fire" and simply were not aware it had occurred.

Oh I admit I didn't know they lawyered up.  But I need more than that to compare him to Clinton or Cosby like the other guy was babbling on about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies