Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:21:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5202 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 15, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »

It's not.  Donald Trump is a psychopath which means that the discussions about him will tend to be extreme to reflect his behavior.

It ain't crazy if its true and due process in one thing. Figuring out that someone probably did something is another.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 05:38:35 AM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged.  If there's really something to this, then, yes, let's bring on the investigation.  I'm all for this.  Let's go the Law Enforcement route.

If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked.  But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either.  I believe Law Enforcement.  I don't believe civil attorneys and spokepersons.

Uh, didn't you vote for Trump? Shouldn't you be shocked if it turns out that someone you voted for raped a prepubescent? Am I missing something here?

He just said if it was true that he should be criminally charged.. Can you not read?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

My point is that he should be shocked if it turns out that someone he voted to be President is a child rapist. Can you not read?

He just said "If any of this were true, I wouldn't be shocked" and "But if it was all stuff and nonsense, I wouldn't be shocked, either" Right there. That was what he said word for word. So obviously I can read.. Can you read is the question.

I am at a complete loss as to how I can explain this to you any better. The point I am trying to make here is that the possibility of somebody you voted for raping kids should be shocking. Fuzzy Bear has clearly stated that for him, it is not. Do I need to make diagrams or something?

Not someone who usually agrees with AL Indy but I share his confusion at whatever point your trying to get across here.
Are you dense?

DI, this why pur country is in decline. People are confused when they insinuate a lack of surprise when their vocal choices for office turn out to have needed to be in prison this whole time.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:50:04 AM »

If, indeed, Trump had sex with a 12 year old or a 13 year old, he should be removed from office, and criminally charged. 

The statute of limitations would be up, no?

There are no SOL for being a child molester.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »

Such a silly thread.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Some people who cannot handle defeat concocted this idea that they have the power to overthrow the electorate of this nation. So they are belching fake news towards that purpose.
Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.

Back in the day Slick Bill argued that the elected US President was immune to this type of litigation. How times change!

Of course, Paula Jones accused Slick of summoning her to his hotel room at which point he removed his trousers. That bit of course is a Weinstein special. I wonder who taught who.

I guess so.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 08:15:25 PM »

Liberals: Donald Trump sucks!

Conservatives: Bill Clinton sucks!

How about neither one of them gets to be president?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies