Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:31:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Listing Trump’s sexual assault victims  (Read 5198 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« on: October 15, 2017, 03:08:22 PM »

—Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.

—Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.

—Karena Virginia. Says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.

—Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.

—Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.

—Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.

—Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.

—Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.

—Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.

—Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.

—Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.

—Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.

—Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.

—Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.

—“Jane Doe” or Katie J. In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13 (https://mobile.twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/894799540485619712). 1994

—Ivana Trump. In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him.

—“Maria,” 12 - Raped by Trump in third encounter with Jane Doe in 1994. (https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »

Trump cultists in here keep saying "innocent until proven guilty," and that is definitely true.  Who knows if all of these allegations are real?  But each of them deserve attention and each deserve investigation.  Especially the allegations that he raped underaged girls, and IMO, if you don't support investigating those particular allegations (regardless of the others) then there is something morally wrong with you.

But why do you all call Bill Clinton a rapist but not Trump?  Why do you label him a sexual predator but not Trump?  It can't be because he had consensual relations with another woman.  Because Trump claimed he did the exact same thing; and more, Trump's statements objectify women; to him, in his own words, women are things, not people.  Bill got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

Both things are history; both are fact.  So why is Bill so often labeled by you guys as the pervert and sexual predator, but Trump is a-okay despite his recorded statements to the contrary?

(I know, you'll all have some bs argument defending your stance.  It won't hold up, but that's okay, because you don't need it to.  Nothing will change your mind about the man, even child rape allegations.)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:10:47 AM »

Thankfully Trump doesn't need to hire Betsy Wright to run his Bimbo Eruption Office like wet Willy did.

Honest question:

What is your opinion of his accusers, specifically those who were children at the time of their alleged assault?

Do you automatically write them off?  Do you think their voices deserve to be heard and their claims investigated? Are they just attention seekers?

Furthermore, how is your opinion of them similar or different from Michael Jackson’s accusers? Bill Cosby’s? Bill Clinton’s?
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »

I think if there was fire, we would have seen fire, not just smoke.

And that is not an answer to my question at all.

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »

That's a smokescreen of an answer.  It's a fake answer.  It's avoiding the question at hand.  It's a weak response.

If these accusations were against Obama, what would your thoughts be?  I'm fairly certain we all know the answer to that.

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

You exemplify everything wrong and disgusting about our country.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 03:31:01 PM »

Oh I think my answer was fine.  Cosby's on trial.  Clinton's history is written.  These don't seem to have gotten past the accusation stage of a high profile target.  They could have all lawyered up and had their voices heard, filed criminal charges, filed dozens of lawsuits........no fire.

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.

Just curious, but would you hire someone who has been accused of child rape to babysit your child? Before any trial, before any conviction, before any evidence is brought forth...just the accusation...would you hire that person to be alone with your kid?
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 05:40:34 PM »

They did.

Either you didn't bold far enough in your quote back or you just quoted the smoke.

Sorry dude. It's pretty obvious from your construction that they "could have" done something (which they did do) that you were including the bolded part in the "fire" and simply were not aware it had occurred.

Oh I admit I didn't know they lawyered up.  But I need more than that to compare him to Clinton or Cosby like the other guy was babbling on about.

Give me a list of hard evidence that makes the accusations against Bill Clinton worse than those made against Trump.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies