Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:38:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Trump says he hopes Clinton runs again in 2020  (Read 3593 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2017, 07:34:09 AM »

Clinton is a weak candidate and Democrats know it-they won't want her to run again. Literally the only people who want her to run again are Trump supporters.

I want her to run again. Smiley I acknowledge I'm in a deep minority though.

I'm personally torn on this question. My points above pertained to Trump using this to glorify his win, to live in the past due to lack of accomplishments. I supported her very strongly and deeply admire her. I went to a few of her rallies and got my selfie experiences with her which were incredible. For the idea of me supporting another run, I would have to see a few things happen/ news developments pertaining the ongoing investigation turn for me to really want another run. I don't think she will run now, looks like a far out idea. Rehabbing her image would be difficult overall. However, I've learn all too well how unpredictable politics is. Some big name politicians have been written for dead only to somehow resurrect themselves when least expected, so who knows...
Hillary is extremely disliked. Nothing about the Russia investigation will change that. There were many DEMOCRATS who rolled their eyes at having to vote for her but did it to stop Trump. They are not going to rally around a milquetoast, two-time loser. She will lose to Trump again. We need to move on.
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2017, 07:52:14 AM »

Clinton is a weak candidate and Democrats know it-they won't want her to run again. Literally the only people who want her to run again are Trump supporters.

I'm personally torn on this question. My points above pertained to Trump using this to glorify his win, to live in the past due to lack of accomplishments. I supported her very strongly and deeply admire her. I went to a few of her rallies and got my selfie experiences with her which were incredible. For the idea of me supporting another run, I would have to see a few things happen/ news developments pertaining the ongoing investigation turn for me to really want another run. I don't think she will run now, looks like a far out idea. Rehabbing her image would be difficult overall. However, I've learn all too well how unpredictable politics is. Some big name politicians have been written for dead only to somehow resurrect themselves when least expected, so who knows...
Hillary is extremely disliked. Nothing about the Russia investigation will change that. There were many DEMOCRATS who rolled their eyes at having to vote for her but did it to stop Trump. They are not going to rally around a milquetoast, two-time loser. She will lose to Trump again. We need to move on.
Yes speaking from a present day mindset I would agree. I can’t predict the future was my point.
OctoCube
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.54, S: 1.42

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2017, 02:53:54 PM »

I don't see why he wouldn't, Her scandals and health issues aren't going to fade away, and she's loathed by his base, the conservative base he needs to turn out and the "progressives" in the Democratic ranks.

In his mind it's a 10/10 would win again
60+ GOP Seats After 2018 GUARANTEED
ahugecat

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2017, 03:55:07 PM »

The other politicians are usually younger though. Nixon, por ejemplo, was 49 when he lost the California gubernatorial race and was 55 when he ran for President again.

Clinton would be 73 in 2020.

Not to mention a lot of people would be bored to tears if it was her vs. Trump again. Turnout would be super low especially among Democrats.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2017, 04:25:59 PM »

According to Barack Obozo the Clown she was the "most qualified candidate" in HISTORY.

Being qualified doesn't make you a strong candidate though.  Voters largely don't care about qualifications.

This is why Trump's "But it was bad experience!" line during the debates was unintentionally the smartest thing he said during the campaign.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »

I don't see why he wouldn't, Her scandals and health issues aren't going to fade away, and she's loathed by his base, the conservative base he needs to turn out and the "progressives" in the Democratic ranks.

WHAT F-CKING HEALTH ISSUES?

Christ. You create your own truths.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2017, 06:38:12 PM »

*Loses*
ahugecat

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2017, 06:47:23 PM »

When she got overheated in blistering 74 degree NY heat at the 9-11 memorial and had to be thrown into a van like a side of beef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYthqiLs_I
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2017, 06:55:34 PM »

When she got overheated in blistering 74 degree NY heat at the 9-11 memorial and had to be thrown into a van like a side of beef: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYthqiLs_I
Pnuemonia lasts for 4 years now.
ahugecat

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2017, 07:02:40 PM »

Pnuemonia lasts for 4 years now.

No, the campaign said it was due to HEATH EXHAUSTION, not pneumonia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-911-memorial-overheated-ill-health-2016-9

"Hillary Clinton abruptly leaves 9/11 memorial after becoming 'overheated'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_48O3nFZ3c

"A campaign spokesman said the Democratic nominee for President was overcome with heat while paying her respects"
JonHawk
JHawk
Rookie

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2017, 07:48:39 PM »

To be honest as much as i dislike her, i think if she runs again, i think she will do better... turn out among blacks will be higher left/moderate third way voters will return to her to stop Trump. Not sure if she will win the electoral vote tho, but it will be pretty close IMO.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2017, 11:38:58 AM »

He's at it again:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/18/trump-hillary-clinton-2020-247670

You must be logged in to read this quote.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2017, 12:00:32 PM »

He's clearly obsessed with Clinton.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2017, 01:05:15 PM »

"I don't hear that from Roy Moore or Donald Trump... Look at the contrast between Al Franken, accepting responsibility, apologising, and Roy Moore and Donald Trump who have done neither," she told New York's WABC radio station. Hillary also said that the President has "disgraced the office".

When asked about the past behaviour of Bill Clinton, her husband and a former US president, and if she should have been more supportive of his female accusers versus reports that she attacked their credibility, Hillary said, "Every situation has to be judged on its own merit." She further said those allegations were investigated and recent comments by others about her husband are not relevant. "I don't know that we can rewrite and revise history," Hillary said. Of specifically Senator Gillibrand's recent comments about Bill Clinton that he should have resigned after his affair with Monica Lewinsky, she said, "I don't exactly know what she (Gillibrand) was trying to say."

http://www.news18.com/news/world/hillary-clinton-slams-donald-trump-ray-moore-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations-1581069.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies