Clinton: Russian Interference was the "Cyber 9/11"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 12:51:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Clinton: Russian Interference was the "Cyber 9/11"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton: Russian Interference was the "Cyber 9/11"  (Read 1453 times)
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:33:56 PM »

Per "The Hill": hill.cm/Kw2etGb

A serious charge, not to mention totally inappropriate and offensive. Thoughts?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 02:34:36 PM »

totally inappropriate and offensive
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 02:35:49 PM »

Hillary needs to go away, and people need to stop paying attention to her at this stage.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 02:43:48 PM »
« Edited: October 16, 2017, 02:46:28 PM by IceSpear »

If anything it's an understatement. The Russian interference did far more to harm American democracy and our political system than Al Qaeda could ever dream of.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 03:03:23 PM »

Hillary is entitled to voice her opinions, she doesn't have to go away and it's stupid for people to keep saying "she needs to go away". People who are tired of hearing from Hillary should stop following politics and go play video games, which is probably most appropriate for the people on this board.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 03:04:52 PM »

Hillary is entitled to voice her opinions, she doesn't have to go away and it's stupid for people to keep saying "she needs to go away". People who are tired of hearing from Hillary should stop following politics and go play video games, which is probably most appropriate for the people on this board.

No, thank you. I am entitled to voice my opinions. Wink

She has done more harm than good at this point. Keeping the focus on her will hinder any progress further. I fully supported her in the general election, and it's time to move on because we must.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 03:11:53 PM »

She has done more harm than good at this point. Keeping the focus on her will hinder any progress further. I fully supported her in the general election, and it's time to move on because we must.

Again, some people do not need to follow politics and need to follows things like sports, entertainment, video games, etc, but whatever you say.

If Russia is determined to interfere in elections, then there really is no moving on if the process is going to be rigged somehow. But no one on this board is of any real political relevance (some of you all act like you are members of Congress, lol), so there really is no point is arguing.

Smiley
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 03:19:05 PM »

Again, some people do not need to follow politics and need to follows things like sports, entertainment, video games, etc, but whatever you say.

If Russia is determined to interfere in elections, then there really is no moving on if the process is going to be rigged somehow. But no one on this board is of any relevance, so there really is no point is arguing.

Smiley

Following politics is not a choice; it's a duty as a citizen and as someone who is directly affected by policies. Everyone is perfectly welcome to follow whatever many things they like, but politics should never be discouraged.

We are all relevant because we all vote and contribute to a public discussion about our current events and issues.

We know that Russia attempted to influence the election. Interference is much more of a question mark, but it's completely absurd and tone deaf to analogize Russia buying Facebook ads and sending trolls with 9/11.

Lastly, deriding someone because they believe the presence of a political figure hinders our progress as a society is distasteful. More so distasteful as it is ignorant is to use video gaming as a talking point for derision. There are plenty of documented benefits as a direct result of video games.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »

It’s not a good soundbite and it won’t be widely accepted.  But is there some validity to it? Yes.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 03:44:57 PM »

It’s not a good soundbite and it won’t be widely accepted.  But is there some validity to it? Yes.

Hillary Clinton's political career in a nutshell. Wink
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 03:49:40 PM »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 05:33:29 PM »

It's quite sad how much deflection she's done from those DKIM verified e-mails showing how terrible the Democratic party is.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 05:39:31 PM »

She is the first to say this so why is she getting garbage?
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 05:39:38 PM »

Hillary needs to go away, and people need to stop paying attention to her at this stage.
It's quite sad how much deflection she's done from those DKIM verified e-mails showing how terrible the Democratic party is.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 05:40:19 PM »

Im getting a little sick of her now. 
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 05:42:21 PM »

Yes, because those emails are sooooooo much worse than potential treason by a sitting president.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 05:43:52 PM »

Yes, because those emails are sooooooo much worse than potential treason by a sitting president.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 08:15:12 PM »

"Me not being President is a tragedy equal to the deaths of over 3,000 people." Is basically Hillary Clinton in a nutshell.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 08:27:22 PM »

You want people not to follow politics and not to get politically involed? Pretty sure that's not what the founders intended.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 08:28:33 PM »

You want people not to follow politics and not to get politically involed? Pretty sure that's not what the founders intended.

The pro slavery founders were obviously OK with that.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 09:22:58 PM »

Hillary's Victimstance posture knows no bounds.  She doesn't get it that it's the reason she's so loathed.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 09:54:33 PM »

Russia didn't just attack her campaign they attacked America and undermined Americans democracy. You can politicize the issue but they will do it again unless they are stopped.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 10:03:47 PM »

Russia didn't just attack her campaign they attacked America and undermined Americans democracy. You can politicize the issue but they will do it again unless they are stopped.

We don't need foreigners to undermine our democracy. See for example Florida 2000.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 10:10:30 PM »

"Me not being President is a tragedy equal to the deaths of over 3,000 people." Is basically Hillary Clinton in a nutshell.

Except "her not being president" could easily have led to the end of Obamacare, which would've meant the deaths of far more than 3,000 people.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 10:13:05 PM »

Elderly Private Citizen Without Access to Intelligence Comments on Cybersecurity.

News at 11.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies