Would Ted Cruz have won? We're about to find out from Gillespie.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:11:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Would Ted Cruz have won? We're about to find out from Gillespie.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would Ted Cruz have won? We're about to find out from Gillespie....  (Read 2977 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: October 22, 2017, 05:28:18 AM »

Cruz would have carried Florida.  He may have carried Pennsylvania and Ohio, but I'm not sure he'd have carried Iowa, and he'd have lost Michigan and Wisconsin.  I can't think of a state Cruz would have won that Trump lost.

Nevada. And perhaps Virginia, Colorado & New Hampshire if Hillary does very badly. And if Ron Johnson can win Wisconsin, then Ted Cruz probably will as well. Michigan, I just don't see Cruz winning. Cruz is an ace debater & he is an expert in lying & cooking up facts & numbers in debates.

He is also very smart & intelligent. He has no major scandals & doesn't have the temperament problems that Trump has. Trump helped Hillary with so many issues of his. With Cruz the attention will always be on Hillary, the Clinton foundation, her emails & so on. That helps Cruz big time.

Cruz was constantly running ahead of Trump in the polls vs Hillary, so that has to be considered. In the end maybe, Ted Cruz is too divisive & radical a candidate to win, but I think he would win vs Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies