VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1  (Read 5562 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 18, 2017, 10:26:03 PM »
« edited: October 18, 2017, 10:28:01 PM by peenie_weenie »

It’s funny that the left will always say junk poll when it doesn’t favor their side. Polling numbers change and so do people’s opinions.

lulz. Check the VA megathread in the gubernatorial board and you'll see Greedo complaining on every page that every single poll that has Gillespie behind is fake because of polling discrepancies from 2014.

being on this board, even if just for a couple months, has shifted my motivations just a little bit, so that I hope Northam wins in (slight) part because the maroon-avatars and certain blue avatars on this site are going to be goddamn insufferable if he loses.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 10:59:57 PM »

It’s funny that the left will always say junk poll when it doesn’t favor their side. Polling numbers change and so do people’s opinions.

lulz. Check the VA megathread in the gubernatorial board and you'll see Greedo complaining on every page that every single poll that has Gillespie behind is fake because of polling discrepancies from 2014.

being on this board, even if just for a couple months, has shifted my motivations just a little bit, so that I hope Northam wins in (slight) part because the maroon-avatars and certain blue avatars on this site are going to be goddamn insufferable if he loses.
Lol I never said northam can’t win I give Gillespie only a 58_60% chance of winning all I’m saying is
That you can’t be aka Gillespie leading by 1 point then losing by 6 then losing by 7 and losing by 13 points it’s not possible the polls saying Gillespie losing by 13 are garbage just like a poll showing Gillespie leading by 13 would be garbage.

If Gillespie wins, will you promise to start using punctuation and not writing posts as one long run-on sentence?

Can you make the same promise even if Northam wins too, actually?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies