Trump to widow of Sgt. La David Johnson: "He knew what he signed up for" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:56:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump to widow of Sgt. La David Johnson: "He knew what he signed up for" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump to widow of Sgt. La David Johnson: "He knew what he signed up for"  (Read 4672 times)
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 18, 2017, 02:26:03 PM »

With the account now being corroborated by the family,   I don't know why I'm supposed to "take Trump's word for it" on anything (specifically Russia) when he lies about stuff like this all the time. If you constantly lie about relatively small scale past statements you've made I'm not going to believe anything you have to say when you're talking about something important.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:57:25 PM »

The president lying to and about Americans is always a big deal, guys.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 09:41:53 PM »

The president lying to and about Americans is always a big deal, guys.

Yes. But that's every time he opens his mouth or touches his phone. You grow numb to the horror after a while. Especially when he's practicing other far more damaging and despicable evils on a near-constant basis.

Well it shouldn't be that way. He should be held to the same standard of any other president, not given training wheels because he's so pathetic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies