College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:53:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]
Author Topic: College Students Are Ridiculously Infuriating Safe-Space/Mega-thread  (Read 54202 times)
The_Texas_Libertarian
TXMichael
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: September 22, 2017, 05:20:29 PM »

What is the correct language to use in this case, I know the SJWs like it very specific.  Looks like I forgot the trigger warning to keep you all protected in your safe space from the microaggression of the patriarchy privilege.

Dude this is like so 2014; get with the times man!  In order to facilitate this I'd also recommend not watching the gormless eejits

You're also forgetting the most important point in all this - student politics, campus politics, university politics - whatever you call this - is totally irrelevant in the wider world and always has been bad, no matter how much some try to push it as this big thing that alienates REAL AMERICANS or whatever.  In the real world all of these people, especially those that define their entire political ideas based on opposing people who at heart are trying to do good things for the world, are irrelevant and not important in how normal people think.

Of course there are implications in the wider world.  Today's current generation of University students are not just tomorrows employees, but potentially supervisors and eventually leaders.

After seeing the antifa riots, University riots, riots after election night, I do question whether all these individuals are "good at heart".  It really sends the wrong message.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #526 on: September 22, 2017, 05:46:47 PM »

The only safe space 99% of students care about is a safe space to have sex without roommates catching them. Conservatives who whine more about SJWs on tumblr than the environment being destroyed are a joke.
Wrong

I left the left because I was on the wrong end of the SJW cohort in university.  Being pro-choice while accepting life begins at conception made me a "sexist, misogynist" in their eyes.  Also, dare not to try to explain why because then you are exhibiting the "micro aggression of male privilege".

The SJW cohort is real and larger than everyone would want to believe. 

Get laid my man.

In case you were feeling left out, my guy...

Oh so this is a sexuality now.  Cool.

I'm straight but I purposely abstain from both romantic and sexual relationships because I have autism, PTSD, and clinical depression (=bad combo for any relationship).  What's my special flag?

Incel is an MRA thing, ftr.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #527 on: October 18, 2017, 12:53:13 AM »

and now the Trumpists have figured it out
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies