Will TX GOV be more competitive than we think? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:44:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will TX GOV be more competitive than we think? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will TX GOV be more competitive than we think?  (Read 1517 times)
fluffypanther19
United States

« on: October 19, 2017, 01:47:11 PM »

Wendy Davis losing by the margin she lost by was an incredible sight, anyways can you guys stop this discord shtick now its kind of annoying Tongue
Are the democrats here being honest?!? I can't tell if this thread is a sh*tpost or not. I'm serious, Texas is shifting towards democrats but cmon people the state is still republican as hell.
fluffypanther19
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 05:32:49 PM »

Are the democrats here being honest?!? I can't tell if this thread is a sh*tpost or not. I'm serious, Texas is shifting towards democrats but cmon people the state is still republican as hell.

Well there sure is some optimism afoot, but I think the only thing Texas Republicans have to worry about is losing some seats in the legislature and their House delegation. They have a pretty good lock on statewide offices, and it is probably too soon for them to worry about a liberal uprising.
ok that is reasonable
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies