Campaigning in Hawaii (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:15:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Process (Moderator: muon2)
  Campaigning in Hawaii (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Campaigning in Hawaii  (Read 78737 times)
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« on: May 24, 2019, 12:06:56 AM »

It's a waste of time for presidential candidates to campaign here, especially Republicans.

Sorry but I gotta take the time here to quibble not with this statement, which I agree with,  rather your signature:

Radicals aren't people with bad ideas, they're just bad people.

See this is interesting to me because your signature is comprised of three rather radical statements — radical in the sense that they are pretty far outside mainstream thought. This would imply that you yourself are to at least some extent a radical, and therefore are by your own logic a “bad person.”

Now I’m not saying I think you are a bad person because you are a radical (as someone who is not a radical, nor a fascist despite being liberal contrary to one of your other radical statements, I don’t see things or people as that black-and-white and find the statement to be logically dubious at best), but if we are to follow what you say in your own radical statement you must think of yourself as a bad person. That would suggest you are depressed and/or have low self-esteem. Please know that you are not alone and help is available to you if you seek it. If you ARE in fact mentally ill, embracing yourself and seeking help would seem to be the best course of action rather than such radical, fascist ideas as “erasing” you for your illness.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies