October Elections Tracker (All elections) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:59:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October Elections Tracker (All elections) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October Elections Tracker (All elections)  (Read 5182 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 20, 2017, 08:12:26 PM »

Only on Atlas would the major center-left party be leading in Alaska and trailing in California. Tongue

Interestingly, California has voted Federalist in every presidential election since the reset, but has voted Labor in the December 2016, February 2017 and August 2017 house elections.

I doubt it holds up this time seeing the registration numbers in CA now.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:31:10 PM »

wow the right has reached absolute dominance. it's truly something.

You could have accomplished the same in 2014 had you not deregistered and instead ran for President in June of that year. Lumine would have beaten TNF with your vote in the Midwest, as well.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:16:59 PM »

You could have accomplished the same in 2014 had you not deregistered and instead ran for President in June of that year. Lumine would have beaten TNF with your vote in the Midwest, as well.

It's an absurd what you're saying about the presidential election.

And the TNF senate race against Lumine was 4 months earlier, and I believe that Maxwell voted for Lumine if I recall correctly

Well it wouldn't have been a landslide, but he most certainly would have won. Tongue Remember your entire margin of victory was provided by Feds who didn't like the Sirnick/Dallas ticket.

Maxwell deregistered in January 2014 and was not able to return by law until like April. The Lumine-TNF race was Feb 2014. Clearly your memory is slipping old man Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 05:25:20 PM »

And the TNF senate race against Lumine was 4 months earlier, and I believe that Maxwell voted for Lumine if I recall correctly

Well it wouldn't have been a landslide, but he most certainly would have won. Tongue Remember your entire margin of victory was provided by Feds who didn't like the Sirnick/Dallas ticket.

Maxwell deregistered in January 2014 and was not able to return by law until like April. The Lumine-TNF race was Feb 2014. Clearly your memory is slipping old man Tongue
Remember all the center left voters Sirnick got because he was TPP? In fact the absence of a rightwing ticket made things much more difficult as I was forced to try to get support from federalists. A normal Federalists-Labor run off would have been much classical and I would have got the center leftists vote and still some federalists like DC. A larger victory probably.

Sure old man! Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 05:28:17 PM »

Remember all the center left voters Sirnick got because he was TPP? In fact the absence of a rightwing ticket made things much more difficult as I was forced to try to get support from federalists. A normal Federalists-Labor run off would have been much classical and I would have got the center leftists vote and still some federalists like DC. A larger victory probably.

Sure old man! Tongue
Yankee,
That was probably the election where I spent the most time handling. And I can assure you that the absence of a rightwing ticket was a handicap to me lol.

And to me as well. Tongue Plus the time I spent fending off Maxwell for Senate would have been spent working the Presidential election.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 08:22:40 PM »

Just remember to vote for yourself at the same time you vote for Governor next time Tongue. (Voting in two separate posts may have rendered your Senate Vote invalid)

Yeah, I was a tad...influenced...when I voted the first time. Influenced by a particular set of beverages.

Anyway, I figured it was worth the shot.

That is why Scott opts for weed over alcohol.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 08:35:47 PM »

What a fabulous time for Lincoln to not have a Justice.

Doesn't matter Windjammer would just usurp the case for the whole Court anyway. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 08:59:50 PM »

Greedo's invalid now.

Also, posting this quote here:

Also sorry about deleting my first post I was sent a message when I first voted telling me to fix the house candidates so right when I came on this page to fix it the site went down this was all at 10:30 pm made the first post at 10:20ish
Just please count these votes I promise not to make that mistake again.

He got hit by the 1:30 Eastern time Forum crash.

I sent him a message notifying him of the problem and warning him not to change it after 20 minutes.

Ironically I was trying to prevent him doing what he ended up doing.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 09:01:56 PM »

Greedo's invalid now.

Also, posting this quote here:

Also sorry about deleting my first post I was sent a message when I first voted telling me to fix the house candidates so right when I came on this page to fix it the site went down this was all at 10:30 pm made the first post at 10:20ish
Just please count these votes I promise not to make that mistake again.
Listen I put all that stuff there for a reason I didn’t know about numbers for the candidates so I put X for house candidates I think our great speaker and president both messaged to fix it but the site was down so yes my vote does count
#riggingtheelection4yourself #allvotesmatter

These rules are strict to protect the voters and the election process. It is getting very dicey in terms of posting period during the early morning hours because this forum is based on outdated and crappy technology, and generally I would recommend people try to avoid voting during that time period.

Which is 9 PM Pacific time unfortunately.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 10:35:10 PM »

Also, I have to say that I'm mystified by the recent push by Labor to funnel votes toward Lumine. IIRC around 8 Lumine voters had transfers that favored fhtagn, and around 3 Truman voters had transfers that favored fhtagn. Pushing Lumine to second place really only accomplishes three things:
1) it decreases fhtagn's final margin by 5 votes, which is irrelevant because many of Lumine's votes exhaust themselves anyway,
2) it makes a lot of Laborites look silly for voting for someone who ran as a 'true conservative,' and
3) it makes Truman look like a bad candidate (hell, he has fewer votes than Clyde did in June).

Labor is a party in trouble, making questionable decisions. I could speculate all day on why they are doing what they are doing, but in the end it is just another step in the long train of Labor's slow decline. Futile gestures of this sort do not speak to a party that is healthy, or powerful, or on a strong path forward. I look forward to Laborites denying this characterization, but the proof is in the pudding; the election results are what matters.

Be careful PiT, remember early 2015 was not that long ago. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 02:07:11 AM »

What a fabulous time for Lincoln to not have a Justice.

Doesn't matter Windjammer would just usurp the case for the whole Court anyway. Tongue
Obviously!

As TNF would say:

Muh regions
muh constitution! Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies