October Elections Tracker (All elections) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:40:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October Elections Tracker (All elections) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: October Elections Tracker (All elections)  (Read 5192 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: October 22, 2017, 04:46:30 PM »
« edited: October 22, 2017, 04:57:23 PM by King Louis XV »

wow the right has reached absolute dominance. it's truly something.

You could have accomplished the same in 2014 had you not deregistered and instead ran for President in June of that year. Lumine would have beaten TNF with your vote in the Midwest, as well.

It's an absurd what you're saying about the presidential election.

And the TNF senate race against Lumine was 4 months earlier, and I believe that Maxwell voted for Lumine if I recall correctly
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 05:21:04 PM »

You could have accomplished the same in 2014 had you not deregistered and instead ran for President in June of that year. Lumine would have beaten TNF with your vote in the Midwest, as well.

And the TNF senate race against Lumine was 4 months earlier, and I believe that Maxwell voted for Lumine if I recall correctly

Well it wouldn't have been a landslide, but he most certainly would have won. Tongue Remember your entire margin of victory was provided by Feds who didn't like the Sirnick/Dallas ticket.

Maxwell deregistered in January 2014 and was not able to return by law until like April. The Lumine-TNF race was Feb 2014. Clearly your memory is slipping old man Tongue
Remember all the center left voters Sirnick got because he was TPP? In fact the absence of a rightwing ticket made things much more difficult as I was forced to try to get support from federalists. A normal Federalists-Labor run off would have been much classical and I would have got the center leftists vote and still some federalists like DC. A larger victory probably.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:26:42 PM »

Well it wouldn't have been a landslide, but he most certainly would have won. Tongue Remember your entire margin of victory was provided by Feds who didn't like the Sirnick/Dallas ticket.

Maxwell deregistered in January 2014 and was not able to return by law until like April. The Lumine-TNF race was Feb 2014. Clearly your memory is slipping old man Tongue
Remember all the center left voters Sirnick got because he was TPP? In fact the absence of a rightwing ticket made things much more difficult as I was forced to try to get support from federalists. A normal Federalists-Labor run off would have been much classical and I would have got the center leftists vote and still some federalists like DC. A larger victory probably.

Sure old man! Tongue
Yankee,
That was probably the election where I spent the most time handling. And I can assure you that the absence of a rightwing ticket was a handicap to me lol.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 11:05:57 PM »

What a fabulous time for Lincoln to not have a Justice.

Doesn't matter Windjammer would just usurp the case for the whole Court anyway. Tongue
Obviously!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies