Dickinson, Texas requires those seeking Hurricane relief to be Pro-Israel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:38:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dickinson, Texas requires those seeking Hurricane relief to be Pro-Israel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dickinson, Texas requires those seeking Hurricane relief to be Pro-Israel  (Read 2988 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 22, 2017, 12:31:48 PM »

These laws were always designed to target NGOs, not private citizens. This is absurd.

*whispers* It was always going to be used to target private citizens.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 11:20:42 AM »

I'm always struck by why Jews tend to vote so strongly Democratic when it is quite clear that Democrats are far from fond of Israel.

I remember about 10-12 years ago or so, Rush Limbaugh had a caller ask him that question. Rush said, "Because they're liberals first and Jews second."

Why should American Jews care about Israel? Israel is simply a country, not a religion or an ethnicity, no matter how much it pretends to be.  It can not speak for all Jews and Jews are under absolutely no obligation to show any loyalty towards it.

Right. If someone set up a white ethostate somewhere I wouldn't feel compelled to defend them bulldozing peace activists or anything like that.

I mean, Naso totally would so I can get the confusion.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:20:24 PM »

As always David, I hope bad things happen to you in your life.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 01:57:37 PM »

Some rando on the internet more than 10.000 km away from me doesn't like me. Okay.

I assume you don't spout your "Let the people who care about Palestinians die in a hurricane" stances in real life, otherwise it's more than some rando on the internet who hopes you get hit by a bus.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 11:40:21 AM »

Ray and David are better at convincing people Zionism is evil than I ever could be. 
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 11:48:51 AM »

Ray and David are better at convincing people Zionism is evil than I ever could be. 

Again, we know you believe Jewish self-determination is evil. That's why we've stopped pleading and instead started insuring our survival with Mutually Assured Destruction.

It's over. You and your ilk lost.

See what I mean ! Didn't even have to bring up the "Israel has a secret unregulated nuclear arsenal" thing in this thread, instead you're gloating about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies